John Richard Deacon born..

"Hello I'm Freddie Mercury and I am the lead singer for Queen!" I gulped is this happening now? This is the wrong interview. "Hello my name is Brian May and I'm the guitarist for a band called Queen." I wanted to scream. "Hello my name's Roger Taylor and I'm the drummer  for Queen." I held my breath. "Hello my name is John Deacon and I'm the bassist for Queen." Guess I was wrong.

The question were being asked about the album and if they planned to tour. I knowing everything so I  zoned out. Freddie started playing with my hair and it felt amazing! Roger snickered and nugged my side making me snap out of it. "What?" I looked around. "I said Miss whi are you and what are you doing with Queen?" I blinked. How do I answer that? Freddie opened his legs and I fell back hitting the couch. He picked me up and put me back on his lap making me blush again and Brian put my legs on his lap so I would'nt get in the way of Roger. "She's my baby." Freddie said smiling and kissed my cheeck fast. John smiled. Roger looked up at me smirking. "And our best friend." John added making me smile at him. The lady blinked a few times but then started asking other questions.

So small update. John's reaction was a little off don't you think? And Freddie's answer was crazy calling Rose HIS BABY. What do you think will happen next between Rose and Freddie?