Why are you looking at me like that?

(Hello everyone I'm back with the final chapter of this book. Don't hate me but I changed the fact that she and Fred are expecting. It just works better for the ending of the book. Sorry again. I hope the ending is okay with you- But I'm sure you'll all be angry with me anyway. So, Here is the last chapter. I'm thinking of redoing it all together and have another story with a girl traveling back but ending up with someone else in the band. It would go back to the 70's instead of the 80's but IDK. Anyway here is the last chapter of Meeting Queen.) 

Fred came back to perform but he didn't look or talk to me. Jim explained it all to me and It still hurts but I do understand. They were out performing, the show is almost over now and I don't know what will happen after. Freddie hates me now so maybe I should just leave. I should have never even came here tonight.

I was sitting in the dressing room trying to work everything out in my head. One thing I couldn't understand is why he was here?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked smirking at me. "Sorry David, It's just that you-never mind."  I wasn't going to get into that talk again. He laughed moving to sit next to me.

"I know. Roger told me all about it and you." I smiled looking down. "I understand now why you did that at the party, but really love, all you had to do was tell me." 

"Like you would have believed me!" He shrugged taking a drink. "Well I think I would have. After all Queen believed you." I smiled hearing the song end and Fred talking to the fans. "Yea. I saved him and in the end, that's all I ever wanted."  David smiled at me. "After all I knew what was sure to happen."

I sighed looking down. "Being?" David asked softly. "Jim and Fred were always meant for one another. I was never meant to be in that time at all.This is a good thing, He and Jim." 

"How can you say that? After all you love him right?" I smiled. "I'll always love him David, but he's moved on, and I think I should too." 

"What?" I turned to see John frowning at me. "Your going to leave us again Rose!?" I sighed standing up. "I don't want to leave John, I never wanted to leave!" He looked down. "Then don't." Brain said walking closer. "I-I can't not - I can't stay!" I held my head feeling the same dizziness as before. "Why?" Roger asked gulping. "BECAUSE FREDDIE HATES ME NO-" everything got blurry.

"Rose?" Brian asked putting red special down and moving closer. I huffed closing my eyes. Freddie walked into the room and frowned. "Rose!" The last think I saw was Freddie wide eyed calling my name.

I blacked out and woke up in a hospital. I blinked looking at Freddie sitting on the small couch next to the window. Jim was next to him. "I'll let the other's know she's up." Jim said standing slowly. "I'm happy your alright." I blinked watching him go. "Why would you say that?" Freddie asked sounding hurt and confused. 

"S-say what?" I'm surprised he's even talking to me. "That I hated you?" I chuckled looking away. "Because you do!" He gulped moving to sit next to me.

"No." He whispered taking my hand. "I could never hate you Rosie, I was just hurt when I woke up and you were gone. And after all this time you came back to us-to me! So much has changed love, I-I'm remarried and I'm older now I-" I sighed squeezing his hand and looking into his eyes.

"I love you but I love Jim!" I smiled. "I know and I understand Freddie, I really do." He gulped moving to lay with me. "So now what?" He asked rubbing my side. "Now I-I'm going to be selfless again." He looked up at me and blinked. "What?" 

"It's been so long for you. You've moved on and found happiness with Jim- I'm happy for you both. I want you to be happy and healthy and as long as you are then I-I'll be okay." He gulped watching me closely.

"I love you- I always will but I'm willing to not get in anyone's way and I'll-."  

"Your not going to leave us again! You can't!" He said squeezing me tighter and kissing my shoulder. I gulped holding my breath. "No-I- I'll stay but, all I'm getting at is I'm not your wife anymore Freddie." He gulped looking up at me. I slid the ring off and handed it to him.

"You have an amazing husband Freddie, you love one another and I won't get in the way of that. And like you said, so much has changed!" He chuckled looking into my eyes.

"You sure haven't." He touched my face looking into my eyes. "You look as young and beautiful as I remember. You saved my life in more ways than Rose." I smiled snuggling into his touch. "Thank you darling." He whispered moving to kiss my forehead. I closed my eyes wishing when I opened them I was back in our room. Back before I woke up back in my time. But when I opened them I was still in the white room looking at a much older, but still handsome Freddie Mercury.

"Your still selfless and worried about others." He whispered looking into my eyes with a wonderful smile. The door opened slowly. " Are we interrupting?' Brian asked softly.

"No." He pushed the door opened wider and everyone came into the room. "I was just telling Fred that I'm staying, but I'm not-not with to him anymore. I-I'm happy for you both Jim."  Jim smiled looking at Freddie. 

"So your staying!" John asked smiling wide. "YES!" They all smiled and came to hug me. "I love you all." 

"We love you more. Your our killer queen after all!"

THE END 

(I"M SORRY DON"T HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)