Radio Ga ga

(A few days after the party)
(Roger POV)

I walked into Freddie's and we sat down with our tea to try and work out a few songs for the album.

"Well I like this one." I said for the hundredth time. Freddie exhauled. "Dear I just don't think-." I stood. "Here we go again!" I dropped my paper on the table. "It's I'm in love with my car all over again!" Freddie blinked. "I don't follow. Rog you did'nt write that one!" He said referring to the song I wanted on our new album. I crossed my arms. "No but your not lisoning to me! You don't value my opinion like you do John and Brian's!" Freddie rolled his eyes. "Yes I do Roger. Stop being overly dramatic." I scoffed. "You mean like you!" I mumbled sitting back down. He shook his head. He looked stresses out. But more than usual. "Hey Fred whats wrong?" He exhauled. "N-nothing Roger." I rolled my eyes. "Something!" I moved to sit on the couch with him. I put my hand on his shoulder. "What is it? Is it the news Rose told you? You deserved to know so you can stop it from happening! I know its scary to know it would have happened but." He closed his eyes and shook his head.  "No no its not that at all. I may have done something embarrassing." I smirked. "When haven't you?" He glared at me. "Sorry. So what happened?" He huffed. "I've made things strange for me and someone I'm close to." He gulped. "Who?" He frowned. "Rose." He looked at the floor. "What did you do?" I scooted closer.

"I may have told her that I-I wanted to be with her and I kissed her several times!" I took a breath. "Wow." He shook his head. "I know! She thinks I don't remember it! I tried to talk about it by simply bringing up the party. She got jumpy and asked if I remembered anything from it. To save herself and me from the ocwardness and all I just lied and said no. She looked like she was relieved after that and said it's for the best I don't remmeber it!" I blinked. "Well you were drunk Fred. I can't remember anything from the party." He rolled his eyes. "But I did mean it Rog! All of it! But she just dosn't want to be with me!" He dropped his head in his hands. "Oh." I did'nt know what to say. What do you say?

"I-I'm sorry Fred." He took a breath. "Yes well there is no need in dwelling on it! I just need to get over it! She keeps going on about a man named Jim that will turn out to be the person I'm with untill-well you know." He looked at me and gulped."She said we love each other and 'got married' my doing." I smirked. "Obviously. So then you have nothing to worrie about  Freddie. This guy Jim or whatever is who your ment to be with right?" He gave me a look. "I guess but I do care for her." I smiled. "We all do Freddie. Rose is an amazing girl. Loving and all around perfection. Other than in the mornings!" I laughed at my own joke but got a look from Fred. "Sorry lets just get back to it yea?" He huffed but picked up his paper. "What do you think should be on the album if you don't like the one I picked?" I asked watching him closely. He pointed to a tiltle."What?" I jumped up. "Where are you doing?" He asked when I started up the steps. "To settle this once and for all." He got up following me. "How?" I smirked turning to him. "To ask Rosie!" He scoffed. "She's still sleeping!" I smiked at her door. "I know! This will be fun!" He rolled his eyes. "Rog let her sleep!" I opened the door and smiled watching her peacefully sleep. "Rog no. Let the poor dear be!" I snickered and walked over to her large bed crawling on it. "Lets hope shes butt naked this time yea?" Freddie scoffed leaning on the door frame but I knew he had a thing for her now. I started jumping up and down on her bed and she woke up with a start. "What? Whats going on?" She blinked looking around. "Earthquake!" I sceamed continuing to jump. She started yelling at me to get out like a angry sister. "I'm sorry dear I could'nt stop him!" Freddie was chuckling because of the way Rose looked. Hair all over the place, make up smugged and sleepy eyes. "I told you!" I snapped refering to my past joke.

"GET OUT ROGER NOW!" She yelled. "But its inportant!" I fell to my kness on her bed gripping her arm."I need you to tell Freddie he's wrong about his song choice for the new album and I'm right!" She rolled her eyes. "I SAID OUT!" She pointed and I smirked jumping off her bed. "Alright but I expect you down there in fifteen or I'm coming back with cold water!" I winked and left. She yelled angry when Freddie shut the door. "You'v done it know Roger." I just laughed.

(One week later) (POV-Rose)

I rolled over in bed blinking. The sun was coming into my room and I relized it was silent in the house. Normally one of the guys would be over talking about the album. Picking what songs off their list would go on the new album, and try to just get me to tell them, Well mostly Freddie and Roger. I covered my head up wanted to enjoy the peace a while longer. Until I relized what day it was. "Studio!" I jumped up scrambling to get ready. It's two hours past the time they were going to meet and start working on the first tack. I can't believe Freddie let me sleep! I told him I did'nt want to miss it. I ran down the steps. "Wow hey where are off to in such a rush?" Pheobe was sitting in the living room watching TV. "Um the studio. I'm late!" He smirked. "Well your not the one recording it are you?" I rolled my eyes. "NO but I can't miss this!" I said getting my bag.He gave me a look. "Why?" I smirked. I clapped twice and held my arm out making a fist. He looked at me like I was nuts. "Radio Ga ga!" He still looked at me like I was crazy. "Never mind You'll get it when the video come out." He shook his head.  "It is so creepy how you know all that stuff. You should become a fortune teller for famous people!" I rolled my eyes grapping my keys. "No thank you. The guys already bug me enough." He laughed. "Bye." I ran out to my car and headed to the studio.
Singing the Queen song they haven't even finished recording yet. I can't wait for I want to break free!

I finally updated. If your wondering why its taken me so long it's because I've been working on my other Queen fic called Freddie Mercurys Melody. About Freddie & Marys daughter. They had her in the begining of there relationship ( I messed with the timing of it so Mel coukd be older in the 80's) and co-parent her even though they broke up and Freddie started dating Paul. (Stupid Paul)
Mel is a teenager and in love with Roger! You should check ot out. (If you want lol) ✌