JIM!!

The show starts in an hour. The doors opened and I got inside. The place was packed out but what else do you expect? It's Queen! Queen with Fred and John!

I went around and went to a back stage workers only room. I gulped walking down the hall and I had flashes of the first time I met them. I smiled thinking back to waking up the the four familiar British voices. Please remember me, please. I. silently begged as I continued walking.

"HEY!" I froze. "Lady, you can't be back here!" I don't know that voice. I heard an all to familiar laugh not to far of. I took a breath hearing the man getting closer. So, I made a run for it. "HEY. STOP!" But I didn't stop. I saw the back of someone's head. So, I waved like a fool. "Hey ,Hey Freddie!" The person stopped and turned around and I gasped seeing Jim. "J-JIM!" He blinked looking me up and down. The man grabbed my arm and Jim turned and walked off.

My heart broke. If Jim doesn't remember be then. I was feeling sick and defeated. "Let's go." The man said pulling me back the way we came. I started crying, all that time with them, and they don't even remember! Was-was it even real? I-I mean Fred, he's okay, so I-It-I did go back in time. I started shaking as the man lead me away.

"Stop!" I recognize that voice. I turned and smiled. "J-John!" He had the biggest smile as he walked closer eyeing me. "R-Rose?' He asked low. Soon after him Bran and Roger walked to me. "ROSIE!" Brian screamed pulling me into a bear hug engulfing me in curls much like our first hug. Deaky laughed. "Y-your lost in the jungle again!" He laughed moving Brian's hair to see me better.

"Y-your here! I thought it was you, but I didn't believe my. own eyes." Roger said blue eyes shinning. "Rog!" He hugged me laughing. "Where is Fred?" They looked at each other.

"H-He didn't believe Jim when he said he saw you." I gulped. "I ran!" John said chuckling. I smiled looking at him. Roger's eyes grew. "But hey, he'll come around!" I gulped. "I-yea." Brian shook his head smiling at me.

"This is nuts! I-I have to get Fred!" He ran off and Roger looked me up and down. "You-you like exactly the same." John said smiling. "Thanks." He smirked. "You did it!" Phoebe ran smiling. "You-you-you!" He said pulling me into a loving hug. "M-Me!" I said and then he huffed smacking my arm.

"YOU!" I gulped and Roger grabbed his arms. "What?' I asked freaked. "You broke Fred!" I blinked. "She-she didn't mean to leave!-Did you?" John asked softly, almost like a child.

I shook my head and took his hand. "NO! N-no. I went to bed with Freddie. Then I woke up and it was now! I was sick and hurting, I didn't even realize I was back! I-I called to him and then yelled for help. I felt so bad!" Phoebe pulled me into another hug. "What dose Dr. May have to say?" I shrugged glancing at John.

"Nothing, he didn't even now how I got back to you guys." John snickered. "By the way, I saw Back to the future!" I turned to smile at him. "Did you still make your movie?" He smirked. "Oh yea!" I laughed and heard fighting and Fred's Voice. "Brian we've been over this! S-she's not coming back! I-I came to turms with that!" My heart broke at his sad tone. "We-we treated it like you passed."

Roger whispered. "We never thought we'd see you again. He-we all need to move on." I smiled at him understanding.

"Brian!" Fred yelled and I saw Fred was being pulled by Jim and Brian. "Jimmy!" Fred snapped put when his eyes locked with mine he froze. "F-Fred!" I started to shake, I-I can't believe it. He opened his mouth to say something but what came out broke my heart.

Okay so a few more chapter after this and then this story is over. Sorry, but I just don't have any ideas for it anymore and I'd just like to end it instead of just leaving it without some kind of ending. Thanks for reading. The final chapter will be coming soon.