John???

I kissed Fred back eyes closed and heart pounding. Then I remembered Deaky talking to Brian. I pulled back and Freddie titled his head to the side. "What's wrong?" He touched my face smirking at me. I took a breath. "Freddie." I gulped. "You-your life is extraordinary. The clubs,partys and shows. I-I don't fit in to any of it!" He did that thing were he covers his teeth with his lip. "I-I know right now in your life you feel sad. You feel lonely and hurting and I hate that Freddie. I want to help take that pain away." His eyes flickered over my face. He lend in to kiss me again."But." I touched his chest to stop him. He exhauled and looked at me confused. "I also know that you will find the right person and soon." He licked his lips. "I already have." I gulped. "N-no. No Freddie look his name is Jim and he's the kindest man ever! He loves you and you lo-." I was cut off my his lips on mine again. I gripped his shirt. "Frrddie!" I mumbled getting weak. This is ever fans dream but yet here I am trying to stop it?? Am I crazy? Maybe.

The door opened and Freddie pulled back. "John?" I whispered eyes big. He was shaking standing in the my door way. "O-oh s-sorry." He whispered completly white and turned to go. "H-happy birthday." He mumbled quickly and was gone in a flash. "No! John!" I got up but Freddie grabbed my wrist. "Rose?" I gulped looking at him. "I-I have to talk him." Freddie let go and I ran to find John. As I was running I hit someone rounding the corner. "Oh sorry." I blinked looking at Pheobe's face. "Have you seen Freddie?" He gave me a look. "Yea my room. He's wasted! so, could you take care of him please?" He smirked. "Yea I got him." I smiled. "Your lip stick is smerred." He touched my lips. I gulped. "I know and you'll never guess why!" He made a face. "I think I can." He chuckled. "Freddie did it!" His eyes widened. "Oh, what? Well he is unpridictible." He chuckled. "And drunk." I smiled. "Just take care of him and I wanna talk later. Just you and me." He touched my shoulder and started up the steps. I took off running again. I looked around the house panicking. I found Roger sitting in a corner. "Roger! Hey Rog have you seen Deaky?" Roger turned his head to look at me and made a face. "D-do I know you lover?" I shook my head smirking. "Yes!" I crossed my arms. "Um- wanna get to know me better?" He made a face and pulled me down next to him. "Roger!" I spate because he was getting a little to touchy. "I like this d-dress." He whispered in my ear. "you would you got it for me!" He kissed my neck. "Okay that's enough!" I shot up. "What is up with guys today?" I rolled my eyes.He smiled kindly. "I was thinking we could take this to the bathroom."  He rubbed my leg. I jumped. "Wow, heck no!" I gulped and took off to find Deaky. I saw the David Bowie outside in the night smoking.Then it hit me, I can try and save him too! Stop him from smoking! I smirked and ran to him. "Hello lover." He smirked at me with it hanging out of his lips. "H-hello." My eyes widened. "You look beautiful." I shook. Stay focused Rose, save David, find Deak. I pulled it out. His eyes went big but he smirked. "If you wanted one all you had do was ask." He chuckled pulling the pack out of his pocket. I grabbed it and threw it in the pool. "Sorry but that's bad for you!" I stomped on the one I had took. Getting a shocked look from the rock star next to me. "You'll thank me one day Mr. Jones." I patted his arm and took off.  I saw Deaky with his back to me outside. "John Richard Deacon born August 19 you look at me!" He turned frowning and my playfulness gone. "Hi." He looked away. "John what's wrong?" He gulped. "Nothing I-I was just shocked to walk in on you and Freddie that's all." I took a breath. "How do you think I felt when he came in and kissed me?" I smirked and he gulped. "You seemed to like it enough." I gulped. "Y-yes I did but it dosn't change the fact that he isn't really into me like that." John turned to look at me. "John,he is very sad and lonley right now in his life. Yea he has this amazing house, money and you and the guys but he and Paul just broke up, Mary did'nt work out and here I come. We are best friends and I do and will always love him but he will find a great man soon." I smiled thinking about Jim. "He found somebody to love and he became the love of his life!" I smirked at my word play. Deaky smirked. "You do that alot. But why use our songs when you talk?" I smiled. " Cause, but mostly I use songs you haven't written yet. My way of some fun." I smiled at him. "So then you don't wanna be with Freddie?" He whispered. "I love Freddie. I do but right now I don't know. I know he ends up with Jim and Jim is what's best for him."

"Do I stay with my wife?" He whispered low. "Yea. Your still together with grandkids." He smiled at that thought. "What about Bri?" I smiled. "He married Anita and they are still together. She makes him happy. They love each other." He shook his head. "And Roger?" I snickered. "Get's married to a girl way younger." He smirked. "What eles is new?" I laughed. "And he looks like Santa!" He lost it laughing. I know Rog would'nt be to happy with me saying that but I just want to make Deak smile again. God I love that smile. "So are we good?" He shook his head. "Good. Now tomorrow after this all blows over." I said pointing at the house. "We are having a meeting and I'm filling you all in on some stuff." He gave me a look. "The space time thingy?" I snickered. "Is from a movie. I just said that because I did'nt think it was a good idea. I could'nt show Fred pictures of himself in 2019 anyways." I looked down. "Why?" I closed my eyes. I never told John about Freddie passing in '91. Roger, Brian and I agreed it would be bad after I told then how he took it. "He-he died before then Deak." I looked up and he went white again. "Oh." I shook my head. "Me to then?" He whipered. "Mm?" He shook his head. "Me to then? becausese you did'nt want to show me either." I frowned. "No not you. You just don't have very many because you quite performing and did'nt share any like Rog and Bri." He shook his head. Think Rose, say something to get him happy again.

"They made a movie about you guys in 2018!" He blinkes. "Really?" I smiled. "Yea! It was amazing! You liked it!" He smiled. "Do you wanna get back in there? It's your party after all!" I laughed. "God no! And it's more of Fred's thing anyway. You know what was going on with Fred and well Roger came onto me too. Drung out of his mine. He didnt know me and said he likes my dress!" I laughed. "It a it's a nice." He gulped looking at me. "Yea its something." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. To much skin! "Thank Rog for it! It's my gift."  I rolled my eyes again. "Oh right. I forgot!" He smiled and pulled a box out of his pocket. "Happy birthday Rose." I smiled taking it. I opened it to revel a beautiful ring. "Wow Deaky thank you!" I put it on. "It's nothing! I saw it and thought of you. I'm happy you like it." I hugged him. "I love it!" He smiled. "Brian kinda went along with me. You'll see." I smiled taking his hand. I looked down at my ring.

We ended up sitting outside at the fire pit

We ended up sitting outside at the fire pit. Me with my head on his shoulder just talking.

Best birthday ever!

Yay! So I added David Bowie in there. A little guest star to fan fic. He might show up again. I think ot's funny because she threw then in the pool. IDk tho.... So Roger was out of it lol. Freddie just broke it off with Paul right before her birthday to everyones delight I just did'nt have it explained before. Hope you liked this chapter.

(1509 - words)