When??

I closed my eyes shaking. "Darling, are you alright?" Freddie asked quickly. "I-I Fred in your future you-well um." I started only to stop because Brian was gripping my arm. "Rosie!" I looked at him and his face was white. "What are you doing? We all agreed!" I took a breath touching Brian's hand. "Roger help me out here!" I glanced at Roger and he was still holding his head almost asleep again. Brian rolled his eyes. "What's going on?" Freddie asked slidding off the arm and taking the few steps to me. "Brian, if Rose wants to tell me something about my future she's perfectly allowed." I could tell by the look on his face he was ready to know something, anything. I'd keep almost everything secret. I told him a few Queen related things to come in the next year or so. Mainly just that the next album will be great and they have nothing to worrie about. "Fred, it-it's not good news by any means mate. It's actually the worst news a person could get!" Brian's eyes were big and his breathing screwed up. He let go of my arm to put his hands on the singers shoulders. Freddie gulped tilting his head. "I need to know Brian. Whatever it is I need to know! It is my future after all and the way it seems is you know!" I blinked. "Well everyone but you know." His head turned to look at me. "What! Why?" I gulped. "I told Bri and Roger the first day I got here." I looked down. "They didnt trust me then. They noticed how strangely I was being around you." Freddie glanced at Roger who was now snoring. "I told Pheobe a while ago so he could help me keep an eyes on you at partys or clubs. I told him not to say anything because I didn't want to hurt you Freddie." I gulped and took his hand in mine. "But I realized that what will hurt you the most is keeping this secret." I squezed his hand. "And I told John last night." He blinked looking at John still out."Well go on." He still wanted to know but he looked scared. I took a shaky breath.
"Freddie you get sick and-and die."
He fell back into a chair holding his head. "I'm sorry!" I was about to cry. Brian had walked off not wanting to see what Freddie would do, I guess. Freddie blinked and his face showed concern. "Hey, no no darling." He gently pulled me down to sit on his lap. He hugged me tight and rubbed my back. "You have nothing to be sorry for love. You didn't kill me and your only trying to help me." I looked at him and he dryed my tears. "Now when and why?" I blinked taking a breath. I took his hand. "1991." His face lost all color. "Why?" I gulped. "Aids. Freddie you-you said it yourself in countless interviews. Sex is your hobby and well yea." I looked away. "Darling I-I what do I do?" I looked back at him. "Get checked out first off. Then slow down. Be safe. Don't bring strangers from bars home just be cautious!" He blinked. "I can do that." He smiled. "I love you Freddie! I love you and I can't loose you!" I pulled him into a bear hug. "Oh darling you'll never loose me. Even if it were to happen, you'd never loose me." He kissed my neck in a loving way. "Brian and Roger did'nt trust you?" He asked all of a sudden. "Yea." I smirked. "They said that-that I was acting strangly around you. I finally told them way that was. They said that we had to save you and I agreed! I told Pheobe because he always goes with you clubing and I knew he'd watch you." I gulped. Freddie smirked playfully. "That bugger! That's why he quiet drinking so much!" I smiled. "And the few times I've gone along. Well you know what I did!" He smiled and then lost it laughing. "You my sweet girl were something eles completly." I blushed. "You sure had a thing for him did'nt you?" He wiggled his eyesbrows. I blushed. "Freddie hush up. He didnt like me like that!" I blushed. My smile fell. "Will you be alright?" He blinked. "Yes. Thanks to you I now know what to do. I will live to see 2019!" I smiled.

He was looking in my eyes. "Rose?" I gulped. "Mm?" He smirked. "I love you too. " I blinked. Roger made a loud sound. I rolled my eyes. "I should check on Bri." I smiled and got off his lap. "I'll be back." He kissed my hand and walked off to find Brian. I took a breath and smiled at Roger and John still out. I got a cover and put it over John kissing his head. I smirked and got the lamp shade putting it back on Roger's head. I snickered and found the camera taking a picture of my boys. Holding back a laugh. I feel much better knowing Freddie knows what could happen. But I feel even better knowing that he says he will be carful. Now all I can do is Pray he makes it. I turned when I heard the door opened and the two men walk in. "How are you both?" I asked low. Brian smiled. "We're good. You were right anyway Rose. It's good he knows so he can be smart." I smiled. Freddie pointed at Roger. "Why?" I snickered. "Because it's to easy!" Brian noticed that I covered Deaky up. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"So are we still going to start recording?" Brian asked walking into the kitchen with me and Freddie. "Yes!" Freddie said smiling. "Yes." I pumped my fist. "You must really like this album!" I smirked. "You have no idea!" I smiled sitting down next to Freddie at the table.

So yea not my best chapter. It was a hard one. I wasnt sure what to do about telling Freddie. But now thats out of the way. Freddie knows. Jim will be in the story soon. And Queen is about to start working on there next album!!!!!!!