Yet another kiss

(POV-Rose. Munich/1985)

Fred and I have been together awhile now and we just arrived in Germany. He is starting is solo Mr. Bad guy. I can't believe we are really a couple. At first the guys were shocked like I was when Fred 'finished what he started at the party'

I did tell Freddie that thing. It was that I was a virgin but he kinda took care of that.

"Rose." I looked up from my book. "Hm?" I asked glancing at Fred, who was laying on the bed with papers all around him. He's trying to write songs for the album.

"Come here!" I smiled and put my book down standing from the chair on the other side of the room.

"Come on!" He said smirking. I slowly walked over to him and sat down on the edge of the bed. "What do you want?" I asked playfully. He crawled to me and pulled me closer to him. "Oh I think you know." He said huskfully in my ear making me get a chill. "I-I don't have any idea Mr. Mercury!" He laughed and pulled me in for a kiss.

When he pulled back his eyes were scanning my face. "Than I should show you Miss Starr!" I licked my lips and he snickered. He moved from behind me and stood up. I smiled watching him take his top off, teasing slow I might add.

His eyes stayed locked on mine when he started on his pants. I rolled my eyes when he wiggled his eyebrows at me as he finished. "Your so-" I start when he started walking to me. "Sexy? Well yes I-I can't really fight with you on that, but you know something?" He asked pushing me backwards on the bed gently and getting over me.

"What?" I asked looking into his eyes. He smiled licking his lips. "Your sexier!" As he said this he ran his hands up my body and into the hem of my nightgown.

I gasped when he touched me then basically smashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hummed into the kiss. Still controling my mouth with his, he pulled my underwear down just enough and pulled back from the increadible kiss with a smirk on his face. I let out a shaky breath because he was giving me 'that look.'

His eyes turned dark with lust and I groaned when he slipped two fingers into me. I  whimpered with my eyes closed. "That's it." He said twisting his fingers slowly making me chew on my lip.

"Rose?" He asked in a dark tone. I was silent other than the small sounds leaving my throat. "Open your eyes!" My eyes snapped open at the second he finished the command.

I gulped looking into his eyes still stuggling to breath right. He licked his lips. "Now be a good girl and tell me want you want me to do." I blinked.

Was he really gonna make me say it?

I gulped when he twisted them again. "Well?" He asked and I moaned when he hit my G spot. "Alright. I guess you don't want anything." He said with a small sigh pulling his fingers out leaving me empty. I scoffed in frustration and he smirked sitting up while he put his fingers in his mouth.

"Y-uou jurk!" I spat now on my elbows whatching him. He snickered pulling them out. "Well darling you weren't telling me what you wanted. What was I supposed to do?" He shrugged and went like he was going to get up.

"Freddie!" I snapped and grabbed his wrist. "Please!" I asked softly. He smirked. "Please what?" He asked smirking at me. I scoffed.

"Are you really gonna make me say it!" He snickered. "FINE!" I snapped getting in his lap. "Please, please make love to me! Please." I said quickly with red cheeks. He knows I'm not comfortable talking about that topic. He knows he's the first person I've ever been with. He knows that even though we do it all the time,  I'm still very shy with myself and the things we do. Heck he knows I suck at doing said things, he just won't admit to me I'm right and I'm a terrible partner in bed!

A smile spread across his face and he put his arms around my body.

"There now was that so hard?" He asked giving me a look. "Yes!" I said grinting my teeth. He got closer to my ear. "Well not as hard as me!" He whispered and my eyes grew and my cheeks reddend. "Freddie!" He laughed and pushed me back on the bed getting over me again. "Shall I prove it to you?" He asked looking down at me. I huffed need him now so I was not playing around or letting my emmbarrest nature get the better of this. "As a matter of fact....YES! You should!" I said pulling him closer. "Well alright." He said laughing and kissing me passionately.

"Rosie?" Fred asked holding me close to him after we were finished.

"Yea." I asked rubbing his arm that was around me. I loved this time. The after cuddling and soft words. Because Sex with Fred is anything but soft. It's perfect and amazing but just not soft. But I would'nt want it any other way with him than what it is.

"I want to marry you." My eyes widened and I tuned in his arms. So, I could look at him. "M-marry me?" I asked afraid I'd heard him wrong. He was smiling at me. "Yes." I blinked. "Why?" I asked freaked out. This was so out of the blue and something I never thought would come up.

"Why?" He asked softly and I shook my head. He smirked and touched my face gently. "Because I love you! I could'nt imagine a life without you in it. I not only want you in my life Rose, but I need you in my life, by my side as my wife! As Ms. Mercury!" He said smiling and running his fingers slowly up and down my side.

"F-Fred are you positive?" I asked chewing on my lip. "Yes!" He sat  up, shifting me in his arms and getting over me again. "Do you want to marry me Rose?" He asked eyes scanning me. "I-I But-" He shook his head gripping my chin in big hand, then catptured my lips with his. "Then no buts!" He said after. I gulped and he got up. "Hold on." He said walking out of the bedroom.

"Don't move!" He yelled out. I gulped running my hand over my face. "Now." He said walking into the bedroom again and sitting next to me. "I-I knew I wanted to do this before we left. I-I told the guys and there reactions were cute and funny." He smirked. "W-what did they do?" I asked when he pulled me into his arms again. "Well Bri's face went from shocked to happy. Um- Roger just snickered and John, well Deaky he jumped up and down saying how happy he was."

I let a breath out I didn't know I had been holding in. The way John was with me, saying he loved me and everything, then breaking off whatever you could have called us. I-I feard his reation to this news but thankfully he's happy. I mean he's been so supportive of me and Fred all this time and very happy with Ronnie, they even had another baby.

So that's good to know the guys are fine with this. "Wait? Why did Rog snicker?" Fred smirked down at me. "He may have also made some jokes and asked a lot of questions about you." I rolled my eyes. "Of course he did." Freddie smiled. "Now back to my question or are you avoiding it dear?" He asked picking a box up by his side. "N-no I-I mean no." His eyes fell. "No?" He asked heart broken.

"Oh no-no I mean yes. Yes Freddie, YES I want to marry you!" He smiled and playfully spanked me. "Don't scare me like that!" He said giving me the ring. I smiled putting it on. "Sorry." I whispered looking at the amazing ring.

"I-I love you Fred!" He laughed pulling me closer for a kiss. "It's okay lovie, I forgive you because I love you too." He smirked and I smiled looking at my ring.

"Rose?" I looked at his face and into his eyes that are so full of love. "Yes?" I whispered. "Thank you for everything." I blinked. "Fred-" He silenced me by pulling me into yet another kiss.

(Sorry it's been so long guys)