F I V E

"Up! Up! Up!"

You let out a groan, forcing your eyes open despite the overwhelming urge to stay asleep. Ezra, who is sitting on top of you, smiles wide when you look at him. You can't help but smile in return as your arms and legs come up around him, and you lean up to pepper his face with kisses.

Ezra lets out a joyful scream, and its music to your ears.

"Call Daddy?" Ezra asks when you both calm down.

You grab your phone from the night stand and check the time, "it's too early, Daddy is probably still sleeping. How about later?"

"Okay," Ezra says, his happiness faltering for a moment.

"You know what we get to do today?" You ask, sitting up a bit more.

"What?" Ezra asks.

"I'm taking you to your Nan and Gramp's today."

With that Ezra is on his feet, thankfully not on you, and jumps up and down in excitement. You get out of bed, grabbing Ezra and lifting him into your arms, and head to the bathroom. Potty training has been a thing since before you were hired, so all you have to do is help Ezra just a bit on his kiddie potty before he's good on his own.

The two of you brush your teeth, wash your faces, and eventually are dressed and ready for the day.

"Do you want a banana?" You ask as you harness and leash up Tessa who is wagging her tail a mile a minute.

Ezra, who is putting on his shoes at the door, thinks it over, "crackers!"

"How about a banana and crackers?" You bargain.

"'Kay."

With that settled you grab an apple for yourself, a banana and crackers for Ezra, and Tessa's chewing bone. It's a bit of a hassle getting everything and everyone out of the house, but somehow you manage. It's how you find yourself with one hand holding Tessa's leash with the other holding onto Ezra's. The boy is messily eating his banana with his free hand, half walking half skipping beside you.

Tom's parents don't live too far from the house, so you opted to walk rather than drive and waste gas. The whole way there Ezra asks about signs for things like flowers and trees. You stop for Tessa a few times, and at one point another guy and his dog stop so Tessa and the dog and sniff at each other. In good time the three of you are approaching the house; and suddenly you feel a bit nervous.

During the whole time you've been working for Tom you haven't really interacted with his family. You basically had a heart attack when you just texted Nicola a few days ago to confirm this whole get together. As you walk up to their door and knock you feel ready to vomit or pass out; maybe both.

You hear footsteps from the other side of the door march closer and closer until the door unlocks and swings open.

In front of you is presumably one of the twins since he's not the youngest brother, nor is he parent age. Your question is answered when Tessa bolts into the house, her sprint hard enough for you to lose a grip on her leash. Meanwhile Ezra collides into his uncle's legs with a happy screaming sound.

"Harry!"

"Hey Ez! Long time no see!" Harry grins, scooping up his nephew and holding him close. Once the two hug it out for a moment Harry looks at you and holds out a hand, "hey I'm Harry."

You shake his hand with a kind smile, "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you."

The guy's eyebrow shoots up and a soft, "oh" leaves his mouth.

"What?" You ask, still standing on the porch.

"Tom didn't mention you weren't a Brit."

"He hasn't said much, has he?" You ask.