T W E N T Y T W O*

Your stomach is in knots.

Your skin is damp with sweat, making the room feel ten times hotter than it probably is. His touch is heavy against you, almost as if to keep you grounded while you continue to peak with ecstasy.

Tom is right behind you, using the headboard to lean against. Meanwhile you're pressed against his chest and settled between his legs; you let your head fall lax on his shoulder as your eyes flutter shut.

"God," you draw out, arching a bit when you feel teeth against your ear lobe for the briefest second.

Tom's fingers continue to toy with you; some moments having his thumb press and rub at your clit, while other moments he curls them inside of you in just the right way. You've been on edge for so long it is borderline painful, but so good. Your chest heaves for breath, and your breasts stand at attention from the way your back bows in pleasure.

"You look gorgeous love," Tom mutters in a low tone.

"Please, I—please," you fumble, one of your hands moving to grip the messy bedding beneath you. To make a point you grind back against him, and his erection is hot and hard against your lower back. Tom lets out a grunt, his arms tensing as his fingers slow down.

The two of you work in unison to move about the bed. You end up with your head by the end of the bed while bracing yourself on your knees and elbows. While you don't turn to watch, you feel Tom move around a bit before eventually pushing into you. 

You let out a vocal exhale, your head falling lazily between your arms.

"Fuck," Tom moans, his hands gripping your hips and you know it'll bruise a bit.

When he pulls back you wince a little and request, "lube."

"Got it," Tom agrees and with that quick adjustment he's back inside you.

You lean yourself on one elbow, while your other hand trails beneath you, fingers expertly finding your clit to rub in unison with Tom's movements. It's not long before your body is tensing up as waves of pleasure roll through you consistently. Tom gets a little sloppy too, and ultimately drapes himself over your back.

You crane your neck and head, and he meets you in a kiss.

It swallows your cry when your orgasm hits. You convulse as it washes over you, and you barely register Tom pulling out. His own orgasm coats the back of your thighs and some of the bedding. You collapse onto your front and try and catch your breath. Tom does the same, curling into your side as his hand sleepily runs up and down your spine.

You turn your head to look at him, "that was great."

"Glad you thought so too," Tom chuckles, and leans up to kiss your temple, "love you."

All of your insides melt.

"I love you too," you say easily.

A moment passes.

"I need to shower before, ya know," you huff and motion to your legs, "everything dries."

Tom's face scrunches, "gross."

You roll your eyes and move to stand up, "strip the sheets and put them in the wash."

As much as you want to bask in the afterglow—Ezra is supposed to come home soon, he had a day out with his grandparents. It's much needed as the boy is outgrowing almost everything he owns.

Tom had no hesitation letting his parents bye the tyke new clothes.

The shower is nice, the warm water furthering your relaxation. It does unfortunately sober you up from your post-euphoric haze sooner than you'd like, but you're coming to realize the cost of having a little one around.