S I X T E E N*

You find yourself on the bed a few moments later, Tom pulling back to leave you sprawled out against the soft cotton sheets.

He stands at the edge of the bed, his eyes taking your nakedness in like a prize to be marveled at. It makes your body warm and your cheeks redden, a shy smile crossing your face. Tom yanks at his clothes then, shoving off his shirt to exposed his toned chest. Then he's sliding off his pants and underwear in one go and god you want.

"Lemme," you say vaguely, sitting up and taking his hands in yours, pulling him onto the bed.

Tom has on this confused face until you've got him laying back with his head on the pillows, putting yourself between his legs, and then he gets it and a dopey look crosses his face. Your brain supplies you with a fuzzy memory of your birthday, when Tom didn't let you do this for him because that night had been about you and you alone.

You lay flat on the bed, feet dangling off the end as you trace little patterns on his hips. Your lips press soft kisses on his upper thighs, wanting to warm up first before taking him in your mouth. When you look up, Tom is looking at you as if you're hanging the moon and stars. It makes heat pool in your gut and you move up until you're hovering over his soft cock.

He's warm in your hand and the musky taste of him lingers on your tongue when you kitten lick the head. The more you softly squeeze, lick, and kiss the harder he gets. When you finally take him into your mouth, sucking him down with purpose, Tom lets out a breathy sound and tangles his fingers in your hair. You get into a rhythm, changing it up as soon as Tom thinks he has the pattern down and it never fails to pull these little whining noises from him.

"Fuck, (Y/N)," Tom bites out, your name rolling off his tongue in a sultry tone.

It makes shivers run up your spine and urges you on, tongue lapping along his hard length for a second before taking him completely. Tom is already wound up, but this causes his stomach to flutter and his hips to buck up. You pull off and stroke him through his orgasm, painting his stomach and your hand in cum.

Tom lets out a shaky breath and rests up on his elbows, looking down at you with a lust filled eyes.

"Hmm? Good?" You ask.

The man snorts, "you know it was."

"I know," you smile.

With that you crawl up the bed until you're face to face, and Tom takes the opportunity to kiss down your jaw and neck-no doubt leaving marks of some sort. It feels too good to ask him to stop, so you just hold him close and relax into the feeling.

"Come'ere," Tom says once he takes a break from your neck, laying back down.

You crane your neck in confusion until he pats his shoulders and-oh. Without hesitation you move and straddle Tom's shoulders, your arms braced on the headboard in front of you. Tom's arms wrap around your thighs and pull you closer until you can feel the heat of his breath against you.

That alone has you shuddering.

Then? Then his tongue is completely flat against your core and you let out a needy moan, your head falling against your arms. The angle lets you see Tom beneath you, his eyes closed and face flushed. You take one hand and run it through his hair as you grind your hips a bit, chasing the feeling of his tongue. He is all swirling motions and long hard laps and you're a mess.

You let out a high pitched keening noise when he used his fingers to spread you out, his tongue finding its way into deeper, more sensitive places. He moves to suck at your clit, one hand coming up until it cups your breast, his fingers playfully pinching your nipples.