➸ Awsten Knight

i wrote this when he had purple hair, so none of u can correct me. correct awsten, he changes his hair color, like, every week smh love him tho

!!!!!the story shall be out tomorrow!!!!!

; in which Awsten and his fiancée watch how women go to labor/give birth.

- - -

You sat in a chair, Geoff and Otto shooting you thumbs up and mouthed silent good lucks to you. Jawn was setting up the lights and the camera for the video you were about to shoot. "Ah, fuck. Has anybody seen my airpod?" You heard the faint question of Awsten coming from the upstairs room. Jawn smiled at you, "You'll do great, N/n." He whispered.

You rubbed the small bump in your stomach, hoping Awsten wouldn't faint. You haven't really talked about having a child. Sure, the two of you have committed yourselves to each other by sealing it off with an engagement, but you weren't really sure if he'd be okay with a mini-version of him running around the house. The sound of footsteps running down the stairs broke your train of thoughts.

"I got lazy, so I gave up on finding them," Awsten announced, sitting on the stool besides her. She wrapped her arms around her bump and nervously smiled at the purple-haired boy, "Hey, Aws." She greeted. Awsten kissed her forehead and looked at Jawn, "Why are we doing this again?" He asked, fishing out his phone from the pocket of his black jeans.

"Uh, Content." Otto blurted out, avoiding any eye contact from the vocalist. Awsten chuckled, "I can feel a sexual tension in the room," He said, opening his phone. You looked up to Jawn, "So, are we ready to start?" You asked and Jawn nodded. He started the camera and Awsten smiled, "Hello, YouTube. Unfortunately, I am not here for sneezing ASMR-," "Who's channel is this going to be on?" You interrupted, shrugging your shoulders.

"Don't interrupt me," Awsten laughed. "Damn it." He laughed, chuckling loudly. You smiled, admiring how cute he was when he laughed. "Okay, sorry." "Now today, these buttholes forced me to watch a woman-," He waved his hands. "-who I don't even fucking know, give birth and I don't know why," He said, running a hand through his shiny purple hair.

"You're a pretty good YouTuber, Aws." Geoff laughed from behind the camera. Awsten clicked tongue, "If the band flops, you'll know where to find me." He said, winking at the camera. "Shane Dawson better watch out." Awsten joked, a laugh erupting from his mouth.

Jawn placed a laptop in front of them, setting it up in front of Awsten specifically. "So, are we ready to see a human body come out of another human body?" You asked, giggling as you placed an earphone on your ear and one on his. He groaned, "Do I have a choice?" And with that, you clicked play.

Awsten's eyes widen, "Oh, wow. I did not except to see a zoomed-in vagina," He laughed, seemingly uncomfortable with the video. "Wow, that's-," He furrowed his eyebrows and leaned in the screen. "Is that the head?" "Well, if you move I might see it." You sassed, ducking his head away.

Awsten pressed the earphone against his ear and bursted out laughing, startling you a bit. "They keep saying "you're doing great, honey" and the doctor to the side is, like, "I don't know about that"," He laughed, wiping a bit of tear away from his eye. "This is my love," He said, pointing at you. "I just realized I haven't introduced you yet." He smiled, kissing your cheek.

He turned his head back to the laptop and his face twisted, "The head is sticking- Oh my God," He said, his mouth forming to a small "o". As the two of you continued to watch, the three boys from behind the scenes kept on laughing. The "o" on Awsten's mouth grew wider as the process went on, squeezing your hand when he felt uncomfortable. "It's almost o- Oh, and it's out." He sighed in relief, rubbing his head.

"They keep on saying "He's beautiful" when clearly he's not," Awsten chuckled. "But I guess it grows. I mean, I was an ugly baby," "Was?" You smirked and Awsten playfully rolled his eyes at you. The video ended and Awsten closed the laptop, "What was the purpose? I was scarred for life because I saw a human come out of another human," He shuddered.

"Is this one of those announcement videos?" He asked, looking at the guys. You felt you stomach drop and you gulped, "Are one of you having a child?" Awsten asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Jawn coughed and Awsten looked at Y/n, "Do you know who's having a child?"

"Y-you?" She said, nervously showing him the small bump. Awsten chuckled, "That's cute. I've always wanted a ch- Wait, what?" Awsten froze, looking down at your stomach. His eyes widened and you saw bliss swirling in them. "No way, no." He laughed, standing up to look closely at you.

You felt his soft, yet warm, hands on the side of the bump and he looked at you, tears running down his cheeks. "Dude, why are you crying?" Geoff laughed, smiling at the both of you. Awsten fanned his eyes, "Is this a prank?" Otto walked up and gave him a small box, patting Awsten's back as he did. Awsten opened the box and he saw a pregnancy test in it, two horizontal lines greeting him.

"Oh my God," He cried, setting the box down on the table and hugging you. "How many months?" He asked, rubbing your back. You smiled, "Two months," "We still have seven months to wait but oh my God." He sobbed, hugging you tightly. He pulled away and looked at Jawn, who had a camera in his hands, "Are you seriously filming me? I feel exposed!" He joked, looking back at you.

"You'll be an awesome dad, Aws." You assured, wiping his tears away. He laughed, looking at you through his long lashes. "You're already a great mom to me and the band," He smiled and you chuckled. He kissed your lips, his soft and tender ones melting with yours. As he pulled away, you both heard cheers and whistled from the boys.

He rested his forehead against yours, "Thank you. You're everything I've ever wanted and now I'm starting a family with you. Oh my God, It's- it's flattering," He said, caressing the small bump. "I love you," He softly said. You kissed his nose and smiled, "I love you too, Aws. Are we ready to start a family?" You asked.

"Let's skip the labor part though." He laughed.