B. Urie - I'm the bad guy

acccckkkk!! i just love billie so much!!!

- - -

The sound of Ryan's pen tapping on the white table was the only thing you focused on for the whole meeting. Dallon was on about the mission, find the target and get their diamond– as simple as that. Although, it wasn't. Dallon, along with Jon, stated that this target had the most high security in the state and there was no way they could infiltrate their house without a serious plan.

"What's their name?" Brendon said, taking a bite out of his apple. He rested his feet on the table, resting his head on your shoulder. Spencer smirked, "Even with the highest security, this'll be a piece of cake for us." "Why?" Ryan asked. Dallon chuckled and threw a file in the middle of the table with the person's private information.

"She's Brendon's ex."

You groaned, "Why do you have the richest exes?" You asked him, nudging his head. He shrugged, taking another bite out of his apple. "The target's hosting a party at her house this evening and look who got an invitation." Jon chuckled, setting a small envelope on the table with the words written on it, 'Brendon Boyd Urie'.

"Suit up, babes," You said, standing up, making Brendon fall from the sudden movement. "We get that diamond before the clock strikes 12." You smirked and walked out of the room to your room.

"You think she's jealous?" Ryan asked, smiling as the door closed. Brendon got up, brushing the dirt off of his shirt, "Hot jealous."

- - -

You neatly tied Brendon's necktie, evening out his golden rose-printed suit. His hair was slicked back, kudos to Dallon for letting him have his gel. "You look stunning, doll," A small smirk arose from the corner of his lips. You rolled your eyes as Brendon's hands find themselves gripping on your hips. "I've seen you a thousand times in this skintight suit and yet–" He leaned in against your ear, his hot breath tickling your earlobe. "I can't believe how adorably fuckable you look in it."

You punched his shoulder, making him straighten his posture. "Shut up, Urie," You blushed, making your significant other laugh. His hands roamed around your body and finally landing on your butt, after giving it a squeeze, you gasped and he smirked, "I love you." He said.

"And I will kill you," You darted your eyes at him. He chuckled and kissed your forehead, "Aw, baby doll. You're so sweet." The door opened and Dallon stepped in, twirling a small device in his hand.

"I've got the earpiece and the- Brendon, hands to yourself. Please," Dallon gestured to Brendon's hand, that were still on your butt. Brendon rolled his eyes, pulling his hands away. "Thank you." Dallon said as he handed the both of you your own earpiece and handgun.

"The plan is all clear?" Dallon raised an eyebrow, looking at you. You nodded and he tucked in a loose strand of hair behind your ear, "Break a leg, sweetie," "Get out, Weekes." Brendon said as he pushed Dallon out of the room.

You've been with the boys for almost a decade and you've formed a special bond with each one. Dallon, being the newest addition to the crew, has been always sweet and showered you with nonstop affection and sweet nicknames. He treated you like the little sister he never had, but Brendon thought otherwise.

You and Brendon had been together since you were little. He swore to protect you all the time. He loved you, more than his own life. Brendon has always been the possessive type, he doesn't want anyone to take you away from him.