T. Joseph - When will you forgive me?

- - -

"When will you let me see my son?" Tyler asked as he followed you down the hall, running a hand through his brown hair. You looked at him and sighed, "Your son, Tyler? Your son? He's my son too!" "Then let me see him! Let me hold and talk to him!" He argued, yelling at you as you tried to grab your clothes.

"I wasn't supposed to be here. I-" He grabbed your hand and you looked at his eyes, seeing the pain and guilt in them. "Yet you are. You went here and-" "I wasn't supposed to sleep with you. I just needed to talk." You gulped, looking down at your creased up clothes.

Tyler placed a hand on your cheek and frowned, "The talk to me, Y/n. When will you forgive me?" He asked, his voice was small and broken. "I already forgave you but. . ." You looked away, pushing his hand away from your face. "But what?"

"I don't know if I can trust you again."

7 years ago, somewhere in New Jersey.

"Thanks for coming to the show," Tyler said to a fan as he hugged them, rubbing their back. Tyler's eyes roamed around the auditorium, landing on you. After a picture, he excused himself from the last people in the both (and Josh) and walked up to you.

You looked up from your phone and smiled at him, "May I help you?" Your eyes were the prettiest Tyler has ever seen in his entire life and the way your lips kinked up to a smile made his heart flutter. "Y-yeah," He handed you his phone and you raised an eyebrow.

"Would you mind putting in your number?"

Tyler laid besides you, panting as an ecstatic smile upon his face rose. You've known him for five months now and already declared his love for you by showing it. "I love you." Tyler softly said, turning his head to you.

His heart fluttered at your flushed expression. Your looked through your eyelashes, your lips were swollen and red, your cheeks were in the hue of pink, and marks were sprawled all over your jaw down to your neck. "You are so beautiful and I can't wait to spend my life with you." He whispered, pressing his lips upon your forehead.

But he left you. He left you for tour and he never called nor answered your texts.

He just disappeared.

"You left Tyler. You just left," "But I came back," He said, holding you by the shoulders. She frowned and your eyes gleamed with sadness, "But where were you when I was suffering? Where were you when Robert was at his first recital? You were gone for seven years, Tyler! Seven years!" You yelled, anger flaring through you.

Tyler did nothing but watched you, his heart breaking at this point. "I carried him in my arms and from the moment he opened his eyes. He- he looked like you," You hiccuped, tears blurring your vision. "He reminded me of you. His mannerisms were like you and his eyes." You frowned, rubbing your eyes.

"I hate you," You whispered, pressing your back against the wall. Tyler trapped you between his arms and he rested his forehead on yours, "I know you hate me." He softly said, caressing your cheek with his cold hand.

Gliding his fingertips down to your chin, he guided your lips to his. You didn't pull away, you just let it happen. It felt right underneath his touch. Tyler was the first to pull away, "But I also know you still love me."

"I hate that fact too," You replied. Tyler wiped your tears away and pecked your lips again. "Please, Y/n, let me in your life again. I promise you. I won't screw up." He said in an assuring tone. You chuckled, "Please don't."

- - -

"Happy birthday, baby!" You greeted Robin as he opened his eyes. You had a small cake on your hands with a candle on it, "You're 8 years old now," You cooed, patting his head. "Thank you, mommy." He tiredly said, rubbing his eyes.

"Make a wish, Robbie," You whispered and he closed his eyes, a moment of silence, before blowing the candle out. "Come outside. Someone's excited to see you." You said, setting the cake on the table besides his bed. He stood up and followed you down the hall to the living room.

His eyes widened at all the wrapped presents in the room, he let out a small gasp and looked at you. "Go on, buddy," You smiled and he walked towards the gifts. Tyler emerged from behind the gifts and Robin's eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Hi, Tyler!" He greeted. Tyler smiled and knelt down in front of him, opening his arms for him. Robin launched himself in Tyler's arms and you felt your heart swelling up with love. "Did you wish for your dad to show up?"

"How'd you know?" Robin asked, smiling widely at him. Tyler winked, "I guess I heard your wish, buddy." He said and Robin let out another gasp. "You're my daddy?!" "Well, yeah!" He laughed as Robin hugged him tightly again.

"So, you won't leave us again?" "Only if your mom allows me to stay," Tyler said, both of him and his son looking at you. You leaned against the wall and smiled, "He's staying with us, Robbie." "Yey!" Robin exclaimed, hugging Tyler tightly.

- - -

Tyler tucked Robin in, kissing the top his head as the little child yawned. "Good night, daddy," Robin said, closing his eyes. Tyler placed a hand on his heart and looked at you, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes. "He called me daddy." He said as he walked up to you.

You closed the door and hummed, "I'm sure a lot of your teenage fans call you that," You giggled and he chuckled. "Thanks for giving me a second chance," He softly said, lacing his fingers to yours. You smiled at him, "You were always worth the shot, Ty."

"Always?"

"Always."

- - -

if u get the last reference, we are now best friends.