G. Way - First love

kinda inspired by Lucifer. :---)

and a supernatural spin off

- - -

Your eyes widened as two black wings grew out of Gerard's back, the tip of his fingers growing longer and darker, fangs grew on his teeth, two black horns sprouting out of his forehead and his eyes turned into a crimson red color. "G-gerard." You choked out, fear freezing up your whole body. He looked at you, his bloodlust eyes scanning your face, "I told you, Lieutenant. I am the Devil himself." He said as he took a step towards you, making you step back.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at your tensed up body as he slowly made his way towards you. You froze as he placed a hand on your face, making you silently whimper in fear. He caught up on that and he pulled his hand away, letting out a breathy chuckle as he turned around, facing the dimly lit fireplace. "Fear. I can smell it." He turned back to you, hurt splashed across his demonic features, "Y-you fear me?"

As much as you didn't want to admit, you did fear him. Gerard had been around since a case about mass homicide started, he knew your ups and downs, your strength and your weakness, and he knew you like the back of his hand. It wasn't long enough until he began developing feelings for you while you two bonded over the case. He saw the fear in your eyes and his heart was instantly snapped into two.

"You, out of all of the mortals, fear me when I thought you'd accept me for who I really am?" That stung your heart the most. You wanted to reach out to him and hug him, but you couldn't. You were trapped in your space, unable to move nor call out his name. He looked to the ground, clenching his hands into fists as he screamed loudly. You flinched as his wings fluttered opened, making him float in the air.

"Gerard-" But he already flew out you and to the giant window.

- - -

Frank stumbled in the bar, hissing at the girls who hollered at him when he passed by them. He covered his nose with his hand, dodging the sweaty bodies grinding with each other. In the sea of intoxicated people, he saw Gerard, his hair a mess and hot sweat trickling down his neck. He was dancing with a girl, practically dry humping her. It made Frank cringe, so he pulled Gerard out of that situation.

Gerard looked at him, unable to walk properly, and smiled widely, "Frankie!" He slurred, getting a hold of Frank's shoulders. Frank rolled his eyes and slapped Gerard's cheek, making sure he slapped some sense in it as well. Gerard held the stinging part and chuckled, "What's brings you here?" He shouted over the loud music.

"Lieutenant L/n is–" Gerard rolled his eyes at the mention of your name. He pushed himself away from Frank but Frank held his wrist, making him look at him, "She needs your help."

"Oh, fuck off. She has everybody in the station to help her," "But–" Gerard pulled his wrist away from Frank as he walked through the sea of people. Frank scoffed and walked towards the exit. As he was about to leave, he took one more look at Gerard–and his new dance partner–but then he noticed how close they were together. Frank's eyes widened as he saw the girl's face.

"Lyn-z?"

- - -

"Here ya go, kiddo," Dean said as he handed you a slice of pie. You looked up from the table and on to your cousin, who sat across from you in the small diner. To your left, Castiel was sitting, sipping on a cup of coffee, and besides Dean was Sam. "I know it's the family business but he's the devil."

"The Devil, if you ask me. The rightful heir of Hell," Castiel piped in, setting down the cup on the marble table. You sighed, burying your head into your hands, breathing out deeply. "Where is he anyways?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow at your direction.