Talk to me

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 but I just wanted to share some crazy "glitches" and some weird/disturbing things that happened to me in my life. I've been reading too much r/glitchinthematrix posts on Reddit and thought about my experiences. Again, you can skip this but this would be rather entertaining.

✞ When I was around 12 or 11, I remember very well that me and my family went on an outing in a mountain resort once. Until this day I can remember it very clearly–from the blue towel that I held on to when I was cold after coming out of the pool to the green shirt my cousin wore as we left the resort. Not probably every bit, but I remember it so frickin' clearly. So fast foward to a couple of months after this whole "outing", I was hanging out with my dad as we took our dog, Snow and Summer (may they rest in peace, my sweet angels :")), walking so I casually brought it up. Saying, "Remember when we went to (name of the resort here)?" and I thought my dad would respond with a 'yes'.

But he didn't.

He just laughed and patted me in the back, saying, "We haven't gone there yet. What're you talking about?" I was confused and insisted we went there–I even told him about every little detail that I could remember, but he shook his head and said we haven't even stepped a foot upon that resort. We got home and I asked my mom, even my brother, if they remember any of it.

They both said no and I probably spent the whole week trying to figure out why can't they remember it.

✞ Ever since my grandmother passed away, back in 2010, I've been hearing someone call out my name. It's always like a whisper of a lady, like someone whispering my name as if I wouldn't hear. Oh, but I do. It happens often nowadays as well, whether I'm in my house or in school. One time, our adviser was checking the attendance–after she got to me, I raised my hand and she carried on with the next one. Not long after, about two minutes, I heard my name being called out again but it was softer this time.

I looked around, even looked at my best friends who were sitting in the back row but they were talking amongst themselves. I look back to my best friend, who was sitting next to me, and asked if someone called me. He shook his head and I asked if he heard.

Once again, he said no.

✞ My childhood was pretty creepy, if I have to say so myself, considering I live in the outskirts of the city to the more peaceful countryside. The first year of us moving to our recent house was peaceful, but as the years carried on it got weird. There was a window right besides our kitchen and I'd always look out of it to check the sky and you can see the kitchen if you were outside looking at it. One afternoon, I always teaching my younger brother how to ride the bike–showing him how when I passed by the window.

There stood a man in brown, but I didn't see his face. As soon as I turned my head towards the window, he was gone. That's not the only incident I saw him, that's not the only color I see of him–or her–either. It's black, white, and brown with the same jet-black hair either standing or passing by.

✞ When I was younger, I used to sleep in my parents' room with my brother because at that time, our room wasn't finished yet. So my dad downloaded this app, right? It was basically an app where it would record "unusual" sounds when you go to sleep. Later that night, we went to sleep after watching television. I woke up that morning and my dad let me hear the recordings first. It was ship horns, actual ship horns you'd hear in the sea and when you're on a cruise ship. To the side of the recording was the time when it was recorded, it said around 11-ish.

Chuckling, I told my dad that maybe it was just a phone ringing with a "ship horn" as their sound, but he shook his head. You see, during that time, only he and mom had phones and neither one of them had "ship horns" as the sound.

But how could there be ship horns? Like what I said above, we live in the outskirts of the city–far away from the sea and near the mountains.

✞ Deja Vu happens to us, but it happens to me all the time. This happened recently, around the time before our quarterly exams, I was sitting in my desk–playing Minecraft with my best friends, who sat next to me–when one of the students from the other section walks in, he's got curly and holding a red ballpen in his hand. I asked him if they have classes and he answered no, then proceeded to exit the room.

Literally the next week, the same thing happened. I was playing Minecraft, sitting between my friends, the dude walks in with the same red ballpen, I ask him the same question and he answered no then walks out.

So what're your crazy and "glitch in the matrix" experiences? What about your creepy and disturbing ones? Comment down below! I'd really like to get in touch with y'all!

Until next time, nuggets!

– Gere