𝔸𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Awsten Knight

- - -

Awsten sat down on the tub, his head hanging low. Emotions filled his chest; sadness, anger, disappointment, and these emotions were bottled up inside him, making him feel heavy– sinking, Awsten Knight feels sinking underneath all his emotions. The hot water that was running down from the shower head was burning his porcelain skin but he didn't complain, his words were caught up in his throat.

"Awsten," your voice was muffled, it was locked away from Awsten and it made him feel sadder. He was locking her away, he was locking his Y/n away from him; it made his heart break even more. The reason was silly– he thought –maybe she'd laugh at him for it, or even worse, maybe she'll leave him.

Awsten felt his soul being ripped out of his chest as the thought came to his mind. Leaving Awsten was never your intention from the start, you loved the mismatched-eyed boy and you'd trade your life for him. Awsten buried himself in thoughts, thoughts that broke him every single day. He couldn't stand a single day without you.

You were his lifeline, his balance, and the only thing keeping him sane. He couldn't lose you, he just couldn't.

A soft hand was placed upon his tear-stained cheek, making him look up through his long eyelashes. You were sitting in front of him, a gentle smile upon your lips. You always joined Awsten in the bath whenever you can but there was no sexual activity involved in, he loved having you with him under the shower where you could scratch his head while you wash it with a fruity shampoo.

Your damped hair sticked to your shoulder and beads of water were running down on your skin. Awsten's sad eyes were glued on as you. It was no lie that you were beautiful; absolutely stunning in Awsten's perspective. Ever since he met in through Jawn, which he is grateful of, his mind instantly labeled you as the most prettiest he has ever seen. You were kind, smart, and understanding – you understood Awsten.

You understood why he dyes his hair a couple of times in a week, you understood why he capitalizes all his tweet, and you understood why he was feeling down these past week. Managing a band wasn't hard for your boyfriend, considering the fact that he has been in some, but yet managing his time was. He had awful time management whenever it came to him on a tour bus with his bandmates and crew.

Awsten felt lost, the world was drowning in him misery. He blamed himself for letting his fans down, his band, and especially– you.

"It's okay, Aws," you assured, grabbing his cold hands. He looked at you intently, memorizing each freckle and structure of your face. "You were sick, okay? You can't sing when you're sick," But I could've, he argued with himself. On the last day of tour, he had to back out for a bit. An infection was in his throat and he was needed to be brought to the hospital. The people understood but Awsten, being the soft guy that he is, blamed the infection on himself.

Awsten has always been this sassy-diva everybody thinks about him. He's loud, out-going, and fun but as soon as he's away from twitter or away from the stage, he's the complete opposite. He's quiet and collected; a surprisingly odd manner of his.

He cares a lot, and you know that, he cares a lot to the point that he thinks everything is his fault.

"Would you mind if I wash your hair?" He didn't mind at all. You grabbed the shampoo bottle, squeezing a reasonable amount on the palm of your hand and began rubbing it on top of his head. Awsten closed his eyes, feeling your fingers running through his red hair. With each scratch, he felt comfortable.

Truth be told, you never really expected you'd end up with Awsten. He was this obnoxiously loud boy that Jawn introduced to you, yet he had the prettiest eyes you had ever seen in your life. He made you feel things; things that you wouldn't expect you'd feel. He made everything fine and he made you feel safe. Awsten made you feel heaven within your four years of being together.