F. Iero - Family

dad!Frank uwu

- - -

"Okay, what do you think?" Frank smiled as he showed you a small golden dress with frilly skirt that would reach up to Jackariee's knees. You smiled at your husband, "Frank, calm down. She's gonna do well, okay?" She assured him, taking the dress away from her stressed out husband. With a sigh, Frank sat on Jackariee's bed, rubbing his face with his tattooed hands, "I know she will, she's my daughter. I'm just. . . nervous." Frank said, looking up to you. You smiled softly as you sat besides him, rubbing his back, "I am too, but she's an Iero and we always win things."

Frank rolled his eyes before chuckling, "Oh shut up, Y/n. I lost that carnival game yesterday," You giggled at yesterday's events. You, Frank, and Jackariee were at the carnival to play games and ride the rollercoasters. Frank was showing off to Jackie on how good he was at shooting, but he ended up hitting the boy who was in charge of the game. Jackie wouldn't stop teasing him about it too. "Only that time, Frank. That time." You said and kissed his cheek. Frank was about to come up with a comeback but the white door opened, revealing your six-year-old running in.

"Momma!" She said as she jumped onto your lap. You smiled at her and kissed her forehead, "Hey, Jackie. How are you?" You said, placing her in between the space of you and Frank. The little girl yawned, "Am tired. Did a lot with Bandit and. . ." She began to close her eyes and lean back, but Frank caught her back with his hand. He looked at you and smiled, "Get the wet towel. I'll start changing her clothes." He whispered and you nodded, quietly moving out of the room to fetch the towel from the bathroom across you.

You grabbed the white towel from the hanging rack and turned on the faucet, letting the cool water run down the clothe within your hand. As you went back to the room, you can hear Frank's soft voice coming from it. You leaned by the door, watching as your husband tucked in your daughter underneath the blanket. ". . .And then the mighty king rode down his dragon and told the evil guys, "Get your hands off of the lady!" and with a swish of his sword, he was able to save the beautiful lady."

"Did- did they go home?" Jackie asked, yawning afterwards. Frank nodded, "Yes, and they fell in love with each other too," Frank said, smiling at her daughter. "Wha- what's it's like falling in- in love, dad?" She tiredly asked, her heavy eyelids slowly making their way down. Frank looked at you for a moment before turning back to his curious daughter, "Honestly, pumpkin, it's amazing. You'll be able to find someone who'll stay by you even if you're messed up. They'll love you despite all the wrong things you did and they'll make you feel appreciated when you couldn't appreciate yourself."

"Even if you accidentally pour paint on their head?" Jackie said, her eyes now closed. Frank laughed, the memory of him pouring pink paint over your head when you were decorating Jackie's room replaying in his head. "Yeah, Jackie. Even if you pour paint on their head."

Seemingly satisfied, she smiled and kept quiet. You walked up to her and softly dabbed the wet towel on her face, while Frank watched you as you did. "I love you." He blurted out, making you look at him. You smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead, "I love you more, Frank."

The two of you bid your "goodnights" to Jackie before walking out of the room, closing the door softly behind you. Frank took your head and stared into your eyes, "I want another one." He said and your eyes widened, a blush creeping on your cheeks. "What?"

"This family is amazing, Y/n, it truly is but I want another one. You're an amazing mother and I've seen you through it all. Please? Pretty please with cherries on top?" He smiled widely, using the phrase Jackie would use whenever she wanted something. You giggled, nodding at Frank. "Oh my god, really? Yes?"

"Yes."

"Yes!"

- - -

"Hey, Belle," You greeted your bestfriend, Isabelle, she walked in the room with her husband, Noel. "Hey, Y/n. Missed you!" She said, pulling you in a hug but her baby bump got in the way. The both of you giggled and you gave her a side hug. After greeting Noel, you led the both of them to the dining room where Frank, Jackie, Gerard, Lyn-z, and Bandit sat. Sadly, Mikey and Ray–along with their families–couldn't make it because of different reasons. Frank waved at the couple as they sat down across from the both of you.

"Oh, I got you something!" Isabelle said, picking up her bag from the side. She grabbed a small box from in it and gave it to you, which you excitedly accepted. "What's this?" You asked, untying the pink ribbon from above it. Noel and Isabelle smiled as you took the lid off, your eyes widening at the gift inside it. "No way!" You squealed, peaking everybody's interest.

"Why? What's in it?" Frank asked, looking over your shoulder. You took out the small shirt that said "Best godmother ever" in bold and pink text. You felt yourself crying as you held the shirt within your hands, "Stop it!" You laughed at Isabelle. After all of you settled down, you took out the food all began eating. Frank, Noel, and Gerard catching up on stuff while you, Isablle, and Lyn-z listened to Bandit and Jackie's stories. The dinner was almost over when you felt Frank's knee nudging yours. You looked up from your food and he winked at you.

You cleared your throat, catching everybody's attention. "I need to tell you guys something," You said, trying to repress your laughter as you saw the utter confusion written across their faces. "What is it, hun?" Lyn-z asked, placing down her fork. You sighed before turning to Frank, who had mischievous eyes, "Tell them, Frank." You said, trying to cover up your laughter with a sad voice.

You heard Frank sigh as he fished out a paper from his pocket, handing it over to Gerard, "I'm sorry." Frank said, rubbing his face with his hands. Gerard opened it and Isabelle, Lyn-z, and Noel leaned in–reading the paper. "Wait. . . this is a doctor's receipt– OH MY GOD! YOU'RE PREGNANT?" Isabelle shouted, eyes gleaming with excitement. You nodded as Lyn-z stood up from her chair to give you a hug. Jackie's jaw fell to the floor, "I'm gonna be big sister?" She asked Frank.

Frank nodded, "An awesome one as well, bug."

"Yes!"