/ Did You Feel That? / [deleted] /

--------

-------

-------

#EPISODE 3B - / Did You Feel That? / [deleted]

------

------

------

The battle was where we had left it. As many had been banned for relentless shitposting unrelated content to the Subreddit, the sun was beginning to nest itself near the mountains, like the times past it had done for so many years. The men and woman lay discontent, for the content was sobering and the memers were running out of material. It was a war that had been seen before, but a battle unlike anything from the before times. Many couldn't tell if it was the world growing, or if the source material that The Great Daron had bestowed was bettering. Historians will ponder this in relation to the sub for decades to come.

Meep was attempting to round up the captains and push for new ground with their legions as the once overwhelming Studo forces were losing traction. Even with the help of the Starco infantry and artillery units, they were still being pushed through the ranks by the relentless Marclipsa blitzkriegs.

"zenikOW! There. Flank East!" Meep ordered to send a legion to help the distressed Tintinreddits who was being overwhelmed by the many Studo archers. The Marclipsa shield wall could only withstand so many barrages.

Meep began to cull the field and rode north to where a group of Marclipsa ground units were surrounding a large beast-like creature. The humanoid, who was easily making its way through the group, flung dozens of men with one swing of his club. Then another. Four thrown. Then another. Nine thrown. While Meep urged his horse faster to the scene, the titan looked upon the General, throwing a vulgar shitpost directly at the galloping Meep. It hit directly where it was needed and flung him and his horse into the air. The general landed hard, his horse now incapacitated. Poor horse.

The giant stood four times taller than a normal man. It began to linger towards Meep. Many men attempted to take to the monster's knees with their pikes but nothing seemed to stop its loom. Meep flipped himself from his back to his feet.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." The creature's laugh nearly shook the ground, "Well, if it isn't but this legendary fighter, TheOneWhoSaysMeep." Meep and the monster met and stared each other "This is such a treat, then. You don't remember me in this form do you, Meep? Do you?"

"No." He responded.

"No surprise. I've been through some experiments. Chidori told me there may be some minor side-effects. One of them being unlimited shitposting power! My controversial shitposts aren't even seen by the mods any longer!"

"Impossible!"

"No. Not impossible, it's because I've become more than man. More than Mod! Psweens the Shitposting King! I've surpassed the likes of the Old Kings and Queens of old. Saokpe, MoringMark, PekenPL, DisDudeForReal, BigBossMan, VanillaousOtaku- I've transcended above all others!"

"Then why are you fighting for Starco?" Meep said dusting himself off.

A small moment of contemplation came over Psweens. "I go where the upvotes take me. I have no need for a crown. I simply align with payment!"

"Right..."

Psweens continued talking but Meep held out his hand and turned down the volume of the world around him. Silence reigned. He closed his eyes and harnessed the power of Karma. He felt the Land of Youtube surge through him from his time of learning there.

Money by Mystery Skulls. *No*, he thought.

Divide by Zero by Offspring. *No*.

New Game by Nitro Fun. *No*.