Recited the Alchemist / Let the Negotiators Negotiate / Sand

-------
-------
-------

#EPISODE 5 - Recited the Alchemist / Let the Negotiators Negotiate / Sand

------
------
------

Deep in the heart of the Multishipping-City, a cavern had been carved to harness incredible power. It was the benevolence of one person at the helm of this city. It was the invite-only bastion of civil dignity. A man sat meditating, attempting to not break his concentration. This city sat high above the Discord Islands- between the isle and the Starco Nation. A sight to be had as it made but lowly users ponder of its presence and peace.

Not_Mason_Pines opened his eyes. He felt the hand of The Meta working, distorting, and culling- studying, presenting, and cultivating. "I worry- this isn't how it's meant to be." The whispers echoed for ages in the cavern.

The Oracles laughed.

-------
-------

"Chidori. What happened?" asked the paladin as they sat in the conferencing hall. "Pick your words wisely, I'll let you gather your thoughts," Winked the heavily armored professional, his warhammer hanging off his belt.

After a moment of fake thought, he began to speak- Chidori had memorized the script he had written out at this point.

"You see, Decker, they had both gone rogue. Spoder ran off with half of our recruits in some ridiculous faulty effort, and it was Sir Nightly that followed, sir." He wasn't lying. On paper, without specific detail, that *is* what technically happened.

"You're telling me that one of our highest appointed Generals just rounded up some troops and just ran off?" The scribe, StarcoPatrol2000, sat anxiously as his inked pen was ready to transcribe all the forthcoming debate.

"But of course, my paladin, I still have no idea what became of them or the Marclipsa enclave. I haven't received word." Once again, this was *technically* true. Chidori, of course, was protecting himself. He knew he would be thought to be a co-conspirator of the crusades if he gave up all the information he had.

"Once more, you're saying that Sir RogueryNight, a chairman of the RHC table, high acting Starco representative, *and* High Ambassador of the Tomkie Commonwealth went with Spoder on his own accord?" The clad SnDecker folded his arms, clearly unconvinced.

"Yes, sir."

"I've looked over your paperwork on the occasion and you stated that after the explosion many recruits began to act out of place? Can you explain 'out of place'?" The paladin didn't look quite too suspicious, but he was certainly ready to make an arrest today. Silence echoed after the noise of the pen ran.

"I can't quite explain it, Decker, they began downvoting relentlessly. Many people had taken to downvoting posts that they hadn't even begun to investigate."

"Ah, so you managed to settle the uprising?"

"Not quite me, sir, but I had released some fumes into the air vents that managed to settle the fledglings down." He said, still being truthful.

"Alright then, it seems we have a few questions to ask the others such as Gabe_the_Animated and CirdanTheShipWriter as you had reported them." Those names *were* in the reports.

"How many days do we wait for word, Decker?" genuinely asked the Alchemist.

"As of now, you seem to be the highest point of command in these...unconsecrated grounds. As such, you will be in direct command until I report to FrostyJam with the aforementioned appointee. He will serve directly under you until further notice."

The paladin stood, his chainmail chattering with the movements. As he stood at the door, the remaining noise was simply the pen of StarcoPatrol.

"For the O.T.P, Chidori."