0

This story is inspired by the story Pure Omega by PillowBite Read her story, it's amazing and I love it!💕

And also by the video I put in here, so check that out as well (even though it's not a criminal or prison fanfiction. More the some what innocent Louis part and the badass Harry part😄)

--&--

As Louis got the news he is an omega, he wasn't surprised at all. However, he was devastated about it, because he doesn't want to be the sex toy, maid or birth machine of some alpha who thinks an omega is nothing worth - the over all opinion on omegas in England.

That was with 15, as everyone finds out what class they are. Alpha, beta or omega.

With 17 he started to get major stomach cramps that had him groan and double over in pain. He doesn't think anything of it at first and neither do his parents. His father - an upper class alpha, very well known amongst every werewolf, because he is Englands Prime Minister - told him to shut up about a little bit of pain and continue learning how to be a proper omega. As a high up alpha he is ashamed of his only son being an omega. Due to that he kept Louis away from the public eye, only showing off the girls.

After half a year of suffering from those stomach cramps his mother brings him to the hospital. There he finds out that he won't be able to get pregnant. He has to take medication to stop the cramps he gets regularly.

Louis' infertility caused his father to be even more ashamed and with this stricked and unloving towards his only son. It's enough that his first born is an omega and now he even can't give an alpha childern - if he ever finds one. If that would come out, hell would break loose and he'd lose his reputation as a strong alpha with the perfect family.

With 18 years of age - a few month away from 19 - he has enough of his father's torture and hate. He packs everything he needs - the bare minimum - and runs away in the middle of the night. Louis has something planned out. He will visit an old lady who claims to have something that will help him. She stopped him once as he walked through the park and told him to visit her if he needs help. Now is the perfect time.

The old lady actually sits at the exact same bank they met those month ago. "Ah, Louis." she says without looking up.

The boy hesitates before sitting down next to her. How does she know his name? "You said you could help me?" he whispers, as if someone could hear them and tell his father.

"Yes, I can." she says, holding out a bottle with red pills. It is closed by a cork. Louis frowns as he takes them. "They will change your scent so you smell like an alpha." the lady explains.

Louis continues to frown. "For what should I use them?" he finds himself asking.

The old lady chuckles. "To change your scent into the one of an alpha."

"Yea, I get that, but--"

"You planned on taking self-defense lessons." she interrupts the young omega. "Holmes Chapel Training School would be the best."

The blue eyed lad shakes his head. "That's an all-alpha school, how would I..." His eyes widen in realisation. He looks down at the pills in his hands.

"You must take one pill a week or your scent will change back. The pills start to do their work shortly after you take them, slow and steadily changing your omega scent into an alpha scent." the old lady explains. "They also work as suppressants so you don't need to worry about your heat as long as you take them. And they won't cause trouble or problems with your other medication."

Louis still scans over the pills, frowning and thinking about what the old wolf suggested him. "Thank you." He looks up and is confused as the lady is gone. The young wolf didn't hear her walk away or anything. It is as if she disappeared in thin air.

His eyes once again move to the glass bottle with the red pills that have a few golden specks in them. With a sigh he opens it and takes one out. He moves it around in between his fingers, observing the golden specks reflecting the light of the moon and the deep red colour. With a quick motion of his hand he places it in his mouth and swallows it without water. The omega looks straight ahead to the horizon.

Louis just took a pill he got from an old lady he doesn't know and just disappears like a ghost. Who knows, those pills could be poisoned and he could die...

--&--

He dies

The End

I hope you liked that story. Go and check out my others and I see you hopefully soon!

Love you all💕

KIDDING!

That was just a little intro. I don't actually have a plan so far, but I mentioned my two insirations at the beginning.

Checked out Pure Omega if you haven't yet and yea...

See you in the first real chapter

Love you all💕😘