15

It's a little shorter than usually, but I hope you will forgive me.

Enjoy the chapter💕

--&--

Louis walks through the grocery store, thinking about everything he already got and they still need. Jack is somehwere in the building doing god knows what. Louis was quick to learn that going shopping with any of his housemates is just a struggle. Best is to let them do their thing and not try to calm them down or reason with them why they should not get ten packs of extra large nutella jars.

The blue eyed omega walks down the aisle with the sweets. He graves something, really. Being 24/7 amongst couples who are disgustingly cute together while you never will have that is just hard and can only be solved by chocolate, chips and other sweets.

He stops though, as he hears Jacks voice nearby. It sounds as if he's affraid. "W-who are you?"

Louis is quick to abandoned the cart and run to the next aisle where his friend's voice was coming from. He stops as soon as he spots him, pressed against a shelf as an alpha stands close in front of him.

"Where is he? You smell like him, so where is--"

"Niall?!" Louis interrupts the blonde alpha as he recognises the scent, looks and voice.

Jack's and Niall's heads snap up towards Louis. The blue eyed omega stands at the beginning of the aisle with his hands on his hips.

"Lou!" the alpha runs towards him and pulls the omega in a hug. Jack observes the scene confused. "Finally! We were looking everywhere for you."

Louis frowns and pushes the blue eyed alpha away. "What do you mean?"

Niall gapes a little at him in disbelieve. "We were looking for you! After you just ran away."

"Who is we?" Louis asks a little afraid of the answer.

"Liam and Zayn, me, Ashton, Luke, Michael, Crystal." Niall pauses, lowering his voice and keeping a close eye on the omegas face. "And Harry."

Louis' heart skips a beat hearing that, but he steps back and shakes his head. "N-no." he whispers. "No, Niall. You, no, you can't tell him where I am - I--"

"Why not?!" Niall asks confused, taking a step towards Louis.

The omega steps back, catching Jack's confused eyes for a second before he turns around and runs out of the aisle. He doesn't care about the cart with all the groceries he needs and just bolts out of the store into the car.

Louis makes himself as small as he can, his knees pulled up to his chest as silent tears start rolling down his cheeks.

Why would Harry do that? Why would he look for Louis? To yell at him for lying? To tell him what a worthless omega he is? That he found his mate and all the nights they spent talking meant nothing to him?

-

After Jack came to the car - he paid for the groceries, because they do need them - and drove away, Louis now enters the house with a face that yells at you that he's been crying.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Jack asks, but Louis shakes his head before heading to his room.

Jonah walks over to Jack, pulling him in a hug and kissing his forehead. "How was the shopping?" he asks confused. Louis would usually help put away what they bought or complain about something.

Jack sighs and takes the bags of food and other essentials. "Can you get the others? I wanna talk with all of you."

Jonah nods and gets the other three boys while the omega goes into the kitchen to put away the stuff they bought.

-

"And then he just ran to the car." Jack explains as they are all sitting around the kitchen island. "This alpha - his name is Niall - then told me that this Harry guy is looking for Louis, because he loves him and is sure that they are soulmates. He gave me his phone number, hoping I would call or something to tell him where he could meet Louis. So what do I do?" he then asks desperate for an answer.

The four other wolves look at each other. "Let's talk to Louis first. Ask him why he reacted the way he did. Maybe this Harry was abusive or something like that." Daniel suggests.

Everyone agrees and they decide together that Corbyn should talk to Louis. Since he is an alpha and the two are pretty close.

-

Louis lays awake and curled up in his bed under all of his blankets as it knocks at his door. He doesn't answer though the person comes in anyways. It's Corbyn - judging by the scent - who sits down at the edge of the bed.

"Hey Lou." the alpha says softly. "Jack told us what happened at the store." The alpha watches Louis closely, but gets no reaction. "Did this alpha - Harry - hurt you? Did he do anything--"

Louis sits up in an instant, staring at Corbyn in disbelieve. "What?! No!" he immediately disagrees. "Why would you think that?" He frowns.

Corbyn moves so his left leg lays on top of the mattress and his body is turned to Louis fully. "Why the reaction then? As you heard he is looking for you?"

Louis' eyes fill with tears again. "B-because I love him." he breathes out. "A-and it hurts, because I'm not good enough for him."

The blonde alpha frowns. "What? When someone isn't good enough than it would be him for you."

Louis shakes his head with a small smile. "He is such a great alpha and I... I miss him every day, but I can't be with him. He hates me."

"Why?"

"Because I lied to him." Louis never told them everything. Only Jack knows. "Because I'm a bad omega. I pretended to be an alpha and met up with him in my wolf form at night, because I could've dropped if I wouldn't have changed and so I transformed and he saved me and we talked, well he talked and I never told him that I am who I am and then he found out about all the lies and that I'm infertile and I ran away and he hates me, because I lied and he, and he--" The omega takes a deep breath, followed by a sob.

Corbyn is quick to pull the omega in a tight hug, rubbing his back up and down. "Shh." he soothes. "He doesn't hate you. If he's a decent alpha, he doesn't hate you." he assures him. "And why would he look for you if he would hate you, huh? Travel through all of England just to tell you he hates you? No chance."

Louis looks at Corbyn with big blue watery eyes. "Why should he look for me then?" he asks quietly with a pout.

The alpha smiles softly. "Because he loves you, Louis. He wants to be with you."

Louis frowns and bites his lip, looking away from Corbyn. "You think so?"

"I know so." he assures.

Louis looks at Corbyn again. "Thank you. But I'm tired and wanna sleep."

The younger wolf smiles and gets up. "Sure thing. Sleep well, Lou." He ruffles the omega's hair before leaving.

He steps out of the room and is greated with his best friends, all looking expectantly at him.

Corbyn chuckles. "Harry is a great guy from what Louis said and I think I convinced him that Harry doesn't hate him. Because that's what he is affraid off." he says and the others smile. "He is sleeping now, so let's leave him be and I tell you more in the living room."

--&--

Little spoiler:

Harry'll be back in the next chapter