1

Holmes Chapel Trainging School is an all-alpha boarding school. The alphas will be trained in different fighting styles, sports and how to properly take care of a mate - omega or beta. They will get educated in the field of politics and law to be up to date with everything they can't and can do.

Already mated alphas can bring their mates who will help around the school, like cleaning or preparing food. They won't attend any classes.

Louis closes the pamphlet of the school he is currently standing in front of. He read that paper what feels like a thousand times.

The omega is really nervous - chewing on his bottom lip as questions fly around his head. Will those pills work? Will they even accept him? Will someone find out about him?

With a sigh he walks into the big main building and is immediatly greeted by the smell of many different alpha scents. There are a few omega and even beta scents, but the majority is alpha. Louis' heartbeat quickens as he walks up to the information desk with an alpha secretary.

He takes a deep breath before talking. "Hi." he says and the woman looks up, giving him a sweet smile.

"Hello dear, how can I help you?" she asks.

"Uhm, I was wondering if I could still enter this school? I know the new year began two month ago, but I just now got the opportunity to attend here." he says as confident as possible, pushing the strap of his duffle bag back onto his shoulder.

"Let me check something really quick." She turns to the computer, typing away.

It takes her two minutes before she looks back up at Louis, smiling. "We have one more bed that you can get. What is your name?"

"Louis William Tomlinsom." he answers truthfully. He thought about using a fake name, but then they might wanna see his ID and he is sure he wouldn't get use to a different name than his own.

This is the first time he is happy his father changed his last name as he turned out to be an omega. Everyone else in his family has the last name Austin, only Louis' last name is Tomlinson, only because he is a male omega.

"Can I see your ID? All the formal work will be done later this day, but someone will get you then. What is your age?" she then proceeds as she fills out some paper.

Louis starts to take out his ID - very happy he decided on keeping his name. "I'm 18." he says, knowing he is allowed to sign in on his own without permission of his parents.

The lady checks his ID quickly before giving it back. Then she smiles at Louis once again. "Okay, you can wait over there and I'll get your roommate to show you around." she says, pointing towards a few chairs across from the desk. Then she leaves down the hall.

Louis goes and sits down, a relieved sigh lefts his mouth. He did it. He walked into an all alpha school and registered himself. He will be training self-defense techniques so when he leaves, he can fight for himself and needs no alpha. He is Louis Tomlinson, he doesn't need an alpha to take care of him... Right?

The omega looks around the huge entry hall. To his right is the door he entered through, the main door. He took ten steps towards the front desk right across the main door. There are three more chairs on the left side of Louis.

Left and right of the front desk are stairs that lead to an upper level where several people walk around. Louis wonders what their stories are. Why are they here? What happened that they came here?

Beneath the stairs seems to be another big room, judging by the scents Louis is getting from there.

"Louis?" The omega gets snapped back into reality by the voice of the secretary.