4

When Louis is in his wolf form, his eyes change to the colour in the edit.

Here is where I have it from:

It's an amazing edit💕

Also: is any of you guys german or live close to Germany and is going to the Tøp concert in Berlin? Because I will be there and I am very excited😁😍

Anyways! Enjoy the chapter

Love y'all💕

--&--

Ten minutes later Louis and Niall sit together at a table with Zayn, Liam, Ashton and his mate Luke. They each have pasta in front of them, Liam, Ashton and Louis at least twice as much as Zayn and Luke. That's because omegas don't eat as much as alphas. They simply can't and usually Louis wouldn't be able to eat half of the food he got today, but due to the pills he can eat more. Still not as much as 'real' alphas though.

As Ashton and Luke sat down at the table, Louis was a little concerned that the omega would smell that something is off with his scent, but he hasn't said anything or acted weird. At least from what Louis could tell.

"Mr. Cowell is back tomorrow." Liam notes as everyone is eating. Ashton groans.

"Okay, so I guess he isn't the greatest?" Louis asks curious.

"He is a strong follower of Troy Austin. You can't argue with him and every other opinion than his own is wrong." Ashton explains.

Louis looked down at his food as soon as his fathers name was mentioned. He sighs and looks back up. "Have a lot of alphas here the same opinion as that teacher and Austin?" he asks, worried about the answer.

Niall shrugs. "I'd say 50/50." he says. "A lot are somewhat agreeing, but not with everything."

Louis frowns. "With what do they agree?" he asks curiously.

"It is different for everyone." Liam says. "I, for example, agree with omegas having not that many rights, because they are simply weaker. Omegas need to be protected, right baby?" Liam turns to Zayn, who plays with the fork in his food, not looking at his mate.

"Yea." he mumbles.

Louis frowns at that. "I don't agree." he simply says, not wanting to start an argument.

"Why that? Omegas are weaker than alphas. That's a fact." Liam claims defensive.

Louis shrugs as he looks at the brown eyed alpha across from him. "I just don't think omegas are necessary weak. There are strong and independent ones out there." he says shrugging. The blue eyed boy would like to think he is one of those strong and independent omegas.