5

The alarm clock is turned off as the first ring starts. The alpha stands up, pulling a simple grey shirt over his head before grabbing a blue and white towel and throwing it over his shoulder. Then he leaves his little cabin towards the main building.

-

Harry enters the gym and is hit by that weird smell again. It smells like alpha, but something is weird about the scent. He doesn't know what, but Harry isn't mad about it.

He looks around, trying to find the new alpha and finds him laying on a treatmill.

Asleep.

With a raise eyebrow the green eyed alpha makes his way over to the boy. He squats down and scans the resting face of the other alpha. Something in Harry tells him not to wake him, but he has to. There are better things to sleep on than on a treatmill. A bed, for example.

If this boy wouldn't smell like alpha, Harry could've sworen he is at least a beta, if not an omega. Because honestly, he is small for an alpha. And no alpha would sleep like this - curled up. In a gym. On the treatmill!

So he starts to gently shake his shoulder slightly. "Hey, you need to wake up." he says in his normal voice, repeating that phrase a few times in different ways.

After a minute the boy starts to stir awake. His eyes open slowly, blinking a few times before the blue eyes land on Harry. They widen in shock and he shoots up. His head hits the handle of the treatmill, where you can place your hand.

The boy hisses in pain, his hand pressed to the back of his head immediately. Harry is quick to move beside him.

"Let me see." he says, reaching out to take the hand away.

But the alpha moves away, saying a quiet "No."

Louis is utterly confused. He went to the gym after an hour of running through the woods. Apparently he fell asleep here and now got woken up by Harry.

He was so shocked as he got hit by the intense scent from the alpha, his inner omega that's locked behind bars is going crazy. Maybe taking a run wasn't a good idea, his omega just wants to get out more than before.

"Let me look at it. You are bleeding."

Louis frowns at that. How would Harry know if he is bleeding? So he takes his hand away from his head and ta-fucking-da! He's bleeding.

"Fuck." Louis mumbles, never beeing a fan of blood. He jumps up, what is a bad idea, because he gets dizzy and has to hold onto the treatmill so he doesn't fall over.

Harry stands up as well, worried as he sees the other alpha sway with his eyes closed. "Go and sit down." he says, pointing to a bench just a bit away.

Louis shakes his head. "No, I'm fine. I'll just--"

"Go sit down!" Harry says louder, more dominant.

Louis hates that he can barely stop a whimper to escape his lips as he obeys and moves to sit at the bench.

He puts his elbows on his knees, with his right hand he supports his head by placing his chin onto his palm. His left hand lays on his right upper arm. The omega has no idea what the alpha is doing, he just hears footsteps.

"I could deal with this alone." Louis grumbles as he feels Harry stop behind him.

"Oh, really? How would you see the top of your head?" Harry asks with raised eyebrow. He chuckles as the still to him unknown alpha doesn't answer.

"Whatever." Louis says quietly.

"Hey, I just wanna make sure you don't need stitches or something like that." Harry defends his actions.