11

Louis has been at the all alpha school for nearly a whole month now. Niall, Liam and Zayn are now great friends of Louis, only Niall still doesn't know that his roommate is actually an omega.

Louis and Harry are friends as well, but they don't hang out that often because Liam doesn't like the green eyed alpha at all.

Well, at least that what's Harry and the others think - that they don't hang out much.

But in reality Harry and Louis spend almost every night together. Harry as himself and Louis in his wolf form. And after that Harry trains Louis in combat every other morning.

And so today as well, but the omega is not quite himself.

"Come on, Louis! You need to focus." Harry says for the hundredths time.

Louis frowns and crosses his arms, not looking at the slightly annoyed alpha in front of him. "Sorry, I'm too tired."

The alpha groans. "You were tired before, but more focused. So I know you can do it."

"Not today." Louis pouts, looking up at the alpha through his lashes. "Pretty please?"

Harry crosses his arms and shakes his head. He tries to stay annoyed, but he can't when Louis is doing this face. "If someone would attack you they wouldn't care if you're tired or not. They'd just go for it." he says sternly. "They not gonna be all 'Oh, what? You're tired? Okay, I'll be gentle.' No, they will go all out, because you are still an alpha."

Louis frowns before looking at the ground. He takes a deep breath to calm down. Today he is a little more sensitive and easily exhausted, because his heat would be coming up. But at least he doesn't act up as extremely as usually. Normally he is very clingy, even with taking supressants. It's throughout his heat, but more so before it starts. Usually he would cling to his younger sister - Charlotte - or Lottie, how family and friends call her - because she is an alpha and has no omega yet. In normal families the omega without a mate would go to his or her father - or mother, depending on who the alpha is - and gets the comfort there, but Louis tried that once and the whole week of his heat - under suppressants - was spent alone in his room, curled up in blankets and crying now and again.

"Can I just have five minutes?" Louis asks hopeful.

Harry shakes his head. "You just had a break 15 minutes ago, Louis. What is--"

The alpha gets interrupted by Louis groaning in pain, clutching his stomach and doubling over in pain.

"Lou, are you okay?" Harry asks as he steps towards the blue eyed boy. His voice is laced with concern for the smaller lad.

"Hmm." Louis hums. He opens his mouth to try and breathe more calmly and calm down his racing heart. "Meds." he says breathing deeply.

"Let me get you to the nurse." Harry says as he places his arm around Louis' waist and the other to the smaller's shoulder.

"No!" Louis shakes his head, but follows as Harry starts walking. "My room." he says, looking up at the green, concerned eyes.

And Harry wants to argue - he really does - because a nurse checking on what's wrong would be best. But he can't. He can't because those blue, pleading eyes just won't let him.

So the alpha sighs and nods. "Fine. But if it's not getting better I will personally drag you to the nurses office." he says in a stern voice.

Louis manages to give him a small smile and a nod before pain shoots through his body again. As soon as it lessens they start their walk to Louis' room.

-

Harry brings Louis to his bed, the omega sitting down, one hand around his stomach, the other fisting the sheets of his bed next to him.