13

The next day Louis sits between Liam and Niall on the grass while Mr. Cowell talks about how amazing alphas are. While Liam is actually listening, Niall and Louis make fun of what Cowell says.

The omega is glad that Niall and his relationship didn't change after the blonde alpha found out about Louis' true second gender. If that, their friendship got even better.

Just as Niall does a great impression of Cowell's angry face, a car drives loudly up to the building and parks in front of it. Everyone's eyes are at the black SUV. And just a second later a small red car pulls up as well.

Louis' eyes widen as he spots the cars. This can not be possible. How did he find him?

"Shit, I need to go." Louis says to no one in particular as he gets up quickly.

Other alphas get up as well and follow Mr. Cowell towards the car to see who is coming.

"Wait, what?" Niall asks as Louis walks towards the building as well.

"I need to get to our room, like... Now." Louis says, his eyes never leaving the car as his heartbeat starts to speed up.

The driver got out of the SUV and is just opening the door to the back seats. While two women got out of the red car, looking around.

One of the two females' eyes land on Louis. She is quick to pull the other woman towards Louis, who now enters the building.

"Louis, what is going on?" Niall asks again as he follows Louis upstairs to their room.

The omega opens the door and pulls his dufflebag out from under his bed. "I need to leave." he says and starts to get clothes out of his dresser and puts them into the bag.

"But why?" The alpha is confused as he watches his friend pack his things hastily.

The omega stuffs his pills from his bedside table into the bag as well before zipping it shut and throwing it over his shoulder. Then he turns to Niall. He opens his mouth to talk, but in that moment the two women from the red car enter the room.

"Lou!" the younger one exclaims and runs to the omega hugging him tightly.

"Lottie." Louis breaths out as he returns the hug. "What are you doing here?" he asks in a whisper.

"We try to help you live your own life." the other woman says.

Louis looks at her before pulling her in a hug as well. "Hi mum." the omega says with a small smile on his face.

He did miss his mum and sisters.

They step away from each other as Niall clears his throat. "Uhm, and you are?" he asks, eyes flicking from one woman to the other.

"Niall, that's Lottie, my sister and my mum Jay. Guys, that's Niall my roommate." Louis introduces them quickly. "But I need to--"

"Louis William Tomlinson!" a deep alpha voice growls through the whole building.

Jay and Lottie - both omegas - whimper and bow their heads while Louis just flinches, not that bothered by the alpha voice due to his pills, but still more effected than Niall.

Nevertheless Louis makes his way out of the room and down back to the entrance hall.

There are all the alphas behind the one who called out for Louis. He is wearing a suit, all business and serious just as Louis remembers. In front of the man is Mr. Cowell, trying to talk to him about god knows what - probably fangirling. Behind Cowell are Liam and Harry, ready to pounce if the man dares to step further.