6

Harry told Louis about a great tattoo parlor in the next city and the omega wants to go there as soon as possible. So as soon as Cowell ends the class he gets up and practically runs out of the cafeteria. He ignores every look he gets as he runs to the front desk in the main hall, wanting to ask for a taxi they can call for tomorrow.

Before he can get to her, Louis has to wait, because there is someone already talking to the secretary.

The omega jumps up and down, not noticing the curious and slightly confused green eyes that are on him.

He only stops as the alpha in front of him says thanks to the secretary. His eyes grow wide as does his smile as he recognises the voice.

"Michael?" he asks surprised.

The alpha turns around with a happy-shocked face. "Lou!" They hug before Michael pulls Louis to the side. "What are you doing here?" he asks excited. "Are you here with your..." He stops frowning as he sniffs Louis. "Why do you smell like you, just not completely and why is it alpha?" he asks very confused about the situation.

Louis eyes widen a little, looking around quickly to check if someone heard the alpha in front of him. "Psch!" he says. "I'm gonna explain later." Louis promises. "So where is Crystal?" The omega looks around once again, looking for a certain omega that probably has some great hair colour right now.

"She is at our cabin, putting our stuff away." Michael explains. "We had to go to Australia, because my grandma died."

"I'm sorry." Louis says sincerely.

"Thanks. She was a fighter, but at the end it's better this way." the blonde alpha says.

Before Louis can say anything, Niall runs to them and stops between Louis and Michael, looking at the omega. "Why did Harry sit at our table and why did he talk to you? He never talks to anyone." the irish wolf asks shocked.

Louis shurgs. "I don't know." he lies, not wanting to tell Niall the story that happened this morning. So he quickly turns back to his old friend. "Can I come with you and see Chris?" he asks excited to see the female omega.

Michael chuckles at Louis' eagerness. "Sure, she'll be happy to see you again."

-

It's afternoon when every alpha is outside, standing around one of the fighting places, the one filled with sand. The teacher - Mr. Joseph - makes a nice impression on Louis. He seems definitely way nicer than Mr. Cowell before.

"That's how it'll go." he starts, looking at everyone. "Two will fight until one is either pushed out of the sand or gives up - hitting the ground three times. I will choose the one who will fight against the winner." He claps his hand. "Now let's begin. Jaxon and Matt."

Two alphas step into the ring, shaking hands. Louis looks nervous. He looks around and knows he won't make it two minutes if he is to fight against anyone here.

The fight starts. Fists flying through the air, feet connecting to stomachs, sand flying around. It truly shocks Louis, because those two alphas seem to show no mercy with their opponent.

Louis is fucked.

Most definitely.

And not the good way.

-

A few rounds go by, Jaxon being the unbeaten winner so far. Currently, he has his opponents head locked between his two legs, the struggeling alpha slams his hand three times on the ground and Mr. Joseph calls "Out!"

Jaxon let go of the other alpha, helping him up. Louis gives him that, he is fair and nice to the ones he just defeated, making sure they aren't too hurt.