14

2 months later

Louis watches the people chatting on the tables. He stands behind the bar, cleaning some glasses while thinking about what had happened the last months. The omega is very grateful for everything that happened, but still... There is this ache in his chest and he knows why.

Harry.

He can't deny that he misses the alpha, but he does everything in his power to not think about him. About his beautiful green eyes and chocolate brown curls and dimples when he smiles and just all in all Harry.

His new friends do a good job at keeping his mind occupied. Louis smiles as he looks towards the stage of the club where two of those friends are. He remembers how he met them.

He was running around for one and a half weeks until he found a small town he decided to settle in. As one of the first things he did he went to look for something he could stay at and quickly found a small apartment. So he contacted the owner who told him that he would need a part of the price paid beforehand if he would take the apartment. So the omega went to get some money, but to his shock, there was nothing on his card.

His father took everything away from him.

Louis ended up with dried tear tracks down his face at the local park, looking at the lake in front of him. With no money, what is he supposed to do?

Then someone sat down next to him. It's an omega, judging by the scent. A mated one. Louis looked at the young boy with light brown curls with some highlights in it.

The omega smiled at Louis. "I'm Jack." he just introduced himself. He chuckled at Louis frowning face. "I saw you and thought you look like you could use some company." he said with a small smile.

Louis is quick to wipe away his tears. "I'm Louis." he said, managing to give Jack a small smile.

"So Louis, what's wrong?" The boy frowned, wanting his fellow omega to be happy.

The blue eyed boy sighed and ran with a hand through his brown fringe. "A lot." he admitted. He didn't know why, but he felt like he could trust Jack.

"I have" Jack looked at his watch. "Half an hour before my mate comes to get me."

Louis gave him a smile and started to explain everything that happened the last month.

-

"And now I'm here. No money and no idea where to go." Louis ended his explanation.

Jack just beamed at him. "You can stay with us!" he exclaimed happily. "My mate, myself and three other friends share a small house and you could stay with us. We have a spare room no one uses because two of my friends act as if they are together, but they aren't - not yet at least - so they sleep together and one room is unused."

Louis looked at the beaming Jack gratefully. "That's really nice of you, but shouldn't you talk about this with your alpha first? And your friends?" he asked.

Jack snorted. "Jonah loves me so much, he would even allow me to adopt a cat, even though he is allergic to them." he said with a chuckle.

"Would I now?" a voice suddenly said from behind Jack.

The omega started beaming and jumped up to hug and kiss the alpha. "Yes, you would." Jack confirmed before he looked at Louis, Jonah's hand around Jack's waist. "J, this is Louis, Louis this is Jonah, my mate." Jack introduced them.

"Hi." Louis said with a small smile as jealousy bubbles up inside of him. He wants that too, but knows he will never get it.

Jack turns again to face Jonah. "J? Louis went through a lot the last weeks and he needs a place to stay. I told him he could stay with us. The others won't have anything against it, I'm sure." he explained to his boyfriend.