16

It's two weeks later and Louis almost forgot about everything that had to do with meeting Niall.

Almost.

The fact that Harry is looking for him just won't leave his mind. Not a day goes by that his thoughts don't go to the alpha. It's worse than before, because now he has this constant urge to somehow get in contact with him. Niall, Liam and Zayn wouldn't help Harry if he'd want to yell at Louis. Right?

But the omega has no way of contacting him so he just sucks it up and goes on with his days. The other boys notice that Louis isn't quite the same as he used to be. But to be honest, he isn't the same since he had to leave the all alpha school. Leave Harry.

"Louis?" Maja approaches the omega who is currently cleaning the counter.

He looks at his boss. "Maja?"

The alpha smiles at him, leaning over the bar. "Do you mind being a waiter for tonight?" she asks. "Lucy called in sick and we need someone else out there tonight. I'll be behind the bar."

The blue eyed boy nods. "Sure. No problem." he agrees.

Today is friday and Why Don't We is performing again and like every friday they are counting on a lot of people stopping by.

Louis usually doesn't go out of the bar, because he is a male, unmated omega and a lot of alphas just don't get it that this isn't a strip club. They tend to use embarrassing pick up lines and slap his ass. It's just really disgusting and the omega rather stays behind the bar. But he is needed out here because Maja needs to do paper work and she can't do it if she is walking around as a waitress.

So Louis gets a tray and starts walking around, getting orders. He ignores every alpha that makes stupid comments.

Until he doesn't.

It's around 11:45pm and Why Don't We just started to perform Talk as an alpha thinks it's a good idea to pull the unmated omega into his lap.

Louis gets stopped by his wrist and quickly pulled back. He looses his balance and lands on the lap of an like smoke and alcohol smelling alpha. The mans hands immediately go to Louis' waist, holding him down forcefully.

This happens in the back of the room so no one really notices what's happening.

"Let me go this instant." Louis growls.

That only makes the alpha chuckle. "Who do you think I am, baby doll." he asks disgustingly sweet before he dives down to burry his face in Louis' neck.

The omegas heart starts beating in a rapid pace as he struggles against the man.

"Let me go!" Louis exclaims and manages to get the attention of his alpha friends on stage.

The song is immediately interrupted as they see their friend struggeling against an alpha. They start to make their way towards them, but someone else is there quicker.

Everything happens so fast that Louis doesn't notice how he is pulled off the man's lap and into familiar arms. The alpha is pulled off the chair and thrown on the ground as a loud growl rips through the air.

Louis' wide blue eyes stare at the scene, but his brain doesn't seem to work as Corbyn pulls Louis out of someone's arm.

"Lou, are you okay?" the blonde alpha scans over his face, trying to find anything indicating the omega is hurt.

Meanwhile the security separated the two fight alphas. Both are getting dragged out of the building.

Before the second alpha is dragged away, Louis' blue eyes catch his. The familiar emerald green eyes stare into his before they are gone.