10

It's dinner and Louis is sitting together with Niall, Liam and Zayn. The three lads are talking while the omega is just playing with his food. He still wants to find someone who would help him to get better in combat and self-defense, the reason he is here.

Liam is a no, because Zayn is a jealous one who doesn't care that he is mated to Liam and Louis has not the slightest bit of interest in the brown eyed alpha. He even growled at Louis as the blue eyed omega asked if Liam could train him.

Then there is Niall. Niall is... Niall. He wouldn't take it serious at all and just joke around.

Louis doesn't really know any other alpha that could help him so he is at square one.

He isn't focused on the conversation his friends have so his blue eyes move through all the alphas and some omegas in the cafeteria. Until his eyes land on someone sitting alone at the other side of the room. He is eating his dinner, curls in a bun and enjoying his food.

Without a second thought Louis stands up. He ignores the confused calls of his friends and makes his way across the room.

Once at the table he sits down across from the alpha. Liams warnings replay in his head, but he ignores them.

"Hi." he says.

Harry looks up and just stares at Louis for a while, until the omega moves on his chair uncomfortable and clears his throat.

"Oops." the alpha says, shaking his head to get rid of whatever thought spooked through his head.

"I need you to train me in combat." Louis comes straight to the point, crossing his arms over his chest.

The green eyes look confused at the shorter boy. "What?"

"I need you. To train. Me in combat." Louis repeats slower.

Harry shakes his head, holding up his hand to stop the omega. "I got that, but why?"

Louis rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Because I suck at it and you don't."

The green eyes move to something, or someone, behind Louis before they are back on the blue eyed boy. "Why don't you ask your friends?" he asks and continues to eat his dinner, looking away from Louis.

The omega pouts and slumps in his chair. "Zayn is a je-- he doesn't want Liam to fight and Niall wouldn't take it serious." Louis could bite his bum for almost calling Zayn a jealous bitch. It wouldn't make any sense to Harry, because Louis - in his eyes - is an alpha.

Harry sighs and leans back in his chair, staring at Louis again. He thinks for a moment.

"Okay. 5:30 am in the gym. Tomorrow." With this the tattooed alpha gets up and goes to put away his food.

Louis just watches him leave the big room. 5:30 am? Louis needs his sleep and he actually decided to go for a run as wolf every night. Just to be sure and not risk any drop. Next time Harry probably won't be there to help him if he would stumble across Jaxon and his friend again.

-

Louis looks around one last time, making sure no one is around before he takes off his clothes. He places his them underneath a strong smelling bush of Heliotropium. The purple flower has a strong smell, covering up Louis' scent. They are also toxic for wolves if they eat them, so no one will come and look for something in this bush.

Once naked he steps back and then he painfully turns into his white wolf. He by now is use to the transformation hurting like a bitch so he doesn't groan or whimper loudly. Otherwise he would be worried someone could hear him and look for him.