XXVII | E L M

Enoch's POV

When that woman got Amie, I flipped. Skidding over to the giant mechanical elephant, I gave it a heart and told it to kill that damned bitch. It did as told and I ran over to Amethyst, using my bare hands to rip the rock off her face and body.

"Amethyst! Amethyst!" I started to tear up when she didn't move from my shaking. Bronwyn broke free and everyone rushed to her and the Spaniard ran to Olive but I couldn't tear myself away from Amethyst. "I'm so sorry, Amie... After all this time, I never truest realised how you felt to lose your loop... Now I know... I should've told you sooner..." A single tear fell onto her cheek and her eyes fluttered. I gasped slightly and smiled as her eyes opened and she looked at me, "Told me what...?" A breathless laugh left me as I pulled her close, hugging her tightly as the remaining rock crumbled off her. "That I love you."

Her eyes widened slightly and she looked me dead in the eyes. "You... what..?" I gulped, thinking I'd said something wrong. "I-I love y-you...?" She giggled, hugging me tightly again and whispering, "I love you too, Enoch O'Connor."

Amethyst's POV

I love him.

I love Enoch.

I love Enoch O'Connor.

And the best part is... he loves me!!

I don't think I've ever been more happy in my life. "That's a rich thought." The sudden voice nearly made me scream and I looked around to see... James? "Uhm, Enoch, Emma needs you." Horace mumbled. E let me go and ran down to Emma, meaning I could talk to James properly. "What the fuck are you doing here? You left ages ago." I glared at my ex. He rolled his eyes and answered back, "Clearly it was long enough for you to move on."
"I had to, James, you dead for gods sake!"
"But am I? I seem pretty alive to you."

I walked over and put a hand straight though his chest. "You're. Dead. Now get out of my life." He suddenly grabbed my wrists, holding them so tightly I'm surprised they didn't pop. "I'll always be a part of your life, Gem. From the moment you arrived at the hole to the moment you take your dying breath. I'll be there. Every birthday, every Christmas, every second of every day." He sounded like that clown in the 90's movie, IT.

I nodded slightly and he suddenly disappeared. My stomach did flips as I started getting the little ones out to the boat with Olive and JJ. They seemed incredibly nicer to me after all this, Olive even hugged me! "What's gotten into you two? A couple hours ago, we hated each other." They looked at each other then at me and Olive answered, "We just thought it'd be easier to get along than to fight. Seeing as Jay's decided to stay with us." Oh, great. Lovely. Perfect, even! "Oh, how amazing! I'm sure he'll love living on a boat with a bunch of 90 year olds." Olive and I laughed and we turned to see Enoch, Emma and Jake walking out with big smiles on their faces. "Excuse me one second." I smiled and Olive nodded.

My feet moved faster than I thought and I jumped into Enoch's open arms, hugging and clinging to him tightly as he fell back and laid on the wooden pier floor in a heap. "You could've died." I mumbled in his ear. He smirked and looked at me, "You nearly did." Smiling, I pecked his lips and answered, "I'd die a thousand times for you." He sat up and our lips collided quickly in a flurry of love, passion and worry that the other would slip away if we weren't connected in some way. There was a small cough from a distance away and we pulled apart to see everyone staring at us, some with jaws at the floor and some with smiles on their faces. "Enoch O'Connor is in love!!" Hugh cheered. Bronwyn giggled, "Three cheers for the happy couples!!"

Couples?

I looked over and Olive and JJ were also kissing, while Emma and Jake stared lovingly at each other. "Hip hip!" Wyn cheered and everyone shouted, "Hooray!" This repeated twice more before everyone started saying their goodbyes to Jake. I can't believe he's going to stay in 2016, just to see his Grampa! Okay yeah I get it, he's family, but like he's leaving Emma! I was pulled from my thoughts when it was my turn to say goodbye to him. "Jake. You're a bloody idiot. You're gonna miss out on so much, on so many Jamma moments." He chuckled, "Jamma? Is that me and Emma?"
"Of course it is. Now, do me a favour. My loop is back in South East London, near Southend. Go there, and make sure my brother is okay. Tomas Papilon. Tell him I love him." I teared up slightly and he nodded, "I promise."

We hugged and then Enoch pulled me through the loop entrance. Tears threatened to fall and E pulled me into a passionate hug. "If we find another loop that'll bring you into 2016, you're going through and finding Tomas, okay? I won't let you live like this." I nodded slightly and nuzzled into his chest. We soon boarded the boat and Claire dragged me off to play with her and Wyn.

Emma's POV

I wished Jake farewell and went through to 1943. I didn't want to leave him, of course I didn't, but more than 5 minutes in his time and my life would end.

It's just one of those things you have to live with.

My body led me to the balcony overlooking the boat and I leant over it, not expecting what I heard next. "Emma!!" Turning round quickly, I was let with none other than Jake Portman, only about 3 year older. He held me close then explained how he found me before our lips collided.

There's that spark I'd missed.

The enddddddddd! Or is it? Hehehehe thank you for reading, I love you all! Make sure to check out my other books! Cya in another book, bai!
X Beck X

December 21st, 2018