New neighbor

I smiled as I opened the door to my new house. I turned around to the big truck with my stuff. The two drivers opened it up and started carrying the boxes inside. I walked up to my car and started to unload all my paintings. Painting was a big hobby of mine, I absolutely loved it. I carefully brought them to a room, my new studio. When I was finished with that I began to help the two men with the boxes.
After a while a young man with long dark hair approached me. "Hi, are you moving in here?" He asked as he pointed at the house. "Yes I am, are you from around here?" I asked as I inspected him a little, he had dark brown, eyes and a handsome face. "Yeah, I live next door. My name is Bobby." He showed me a bright, cute smile while he stuck out his hand. "Nice to meet you Bobby, My name is Blue." I shook his hand. "Pretty name, you don't hear that often." He smiled again as he put his hands in his pockets. "Thanks I know, my parents gave it to me because I had the bluest eyes they'd ever seen." He frowned a little. "But your eyes are green." He said. "Yup, they changed color overtime." I shrugged and climbed into the back of the truck to get another box. "Can I help?" He asked as he climbed into the truck as well. "Sure, all these boxes need to get inside so if you want you can help." I turned around to grab one of them, when I turned around again I almost bumped into him. "Sorry." He smiled and picked up a box.

As soon as we were done I thanked the two men and watched them drive away. "Don't you have any furniture?" Bobby asked as he stood next to me. "Nope, gotta go to Target tomorrow." I said as I turned to him. "Where will you sleep then? On the floor?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest while leaning against a lamppost. "I think I have an air mattress somewhere... just need to find it first." I chuckled and brushed my short, almost black hair with my fingers. "If you want you can stay at my place for the night." He looked at me. "Oh no, I don't want to bother you." I said, looking at the sky, it was already getting darker. "It's not a problem, you can sleep in the guest room. Or you could sleep with me." He smirked and winked at me. "Yeah that last option sounds good." I said watching his reaction, which was quite funny. "Wait really?" He raised his eyebrows while pushing himself of against the lamppost. "No." I chuckled softly. "And what if I take you out to a restaurant?" He crossed his arms again as he took a step closer. "Then I'll think about it." I smiled as we went into town.

We spent nearly two hours at the restaurant just talking. I told him about my hometown and my parents, how my dad left when I was three, my paintings and other hobbies. I came to find out that he plays the bass guitar and that he and some friends started a band named Poison. After a while we both felt tired and went back to our houses. I grabbed a pair of pajamas out of a box and went to his house.
"And did you think about it?" He showed me that smirk again while unlocking his front door. "I did and I'll take the guest room. But thanks for the offer." I gave him a wink as I stepped inside. He sighed softly and lead me to the guest room upstairs. "It's not much but it's better than an air mattress. Bathroom is down the hall left. My room is down the hall right, for when you change your mind." He showed me a grin as I rolled my eyes. "Good night, Bobby." "Good night, Blue."

I put on my pajamas, a grey pair of shorts and a black spaghetti strap shirt which was a little bit too small. I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a minute. There was something about this guy. Something special, I guess.