Bobby, help

I pushed myself through the crowd, trying to find Bobby. After a while I found Bret who told me Bobby was in the backyard. There weren't many people in the backyard so I'd found him pretty fast. "Hey Blue! Thought you weren't coming." He said as he saw me. I just walked up to him and pressed my face into his chest, tears rolling down my cheeks again. "Hey, are you okay?" He said as he wrapped his arms around me. After I calmed down he took me to a small bench at the back of the backyard. "What's wrong?" He asked, wiping the tears from my cheeks. I proceeded to tell him everything that just happened without crying. "I don't know what to do." I sniffed and he pressed me against him. "I'll go and talk with him tomorrow." He let his hand run up and down my back as I looked up at him. "Thank you." I whispered. "C'mon, let's go back home." He took my hand and helped me up. "Hop on, I don't want you walking around on your socks." He said as he bent over a little. "What?" I asked as I looked at my feet, realizing I forgot my shoes. "Oh." I smiled slightly and jumped on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his soft hair. He carried me home, both staying silent for most of the time. "Are you mad?" I asked softly as he walked into our street. "Yes." He sighed. "At me?" I asked after a short silence. "What? No, of course not. Why would you think that?" He asked as he walked up my driveway. "I don't know." I sighed as he put me down. I opened the door and went straight to my bedroom. I just took off my shirt and pants as Bobby entered the room. "You alright?" He asked as he walked up to me. "No." I sighed as I put on a shirt that was way too big for me. "Everything is gonna be okay." He wrapped his arms around me. "We'll figure this out." He placed a small kiss on my head and picked me up. "I can walk myself y'know." I smiled and brushed his hair out of his face. "I know, but this is way more fun." He said as he walked over to my bed. He put me down, gave me small kiss and looked at me with that cute smile that gave always gave me butterflies. I sat down and watched him as he walked over to the other side of the bed. He got in and gestured to me to lay down next to him. I did and he wrapped his arms around me again, placing kisses all over my face. "Why all this love?" I giggled as he rolled on top of me. "Because you need some distraction." He smirked and kissed my neck. I smiled and let my hands run through his hair as he softly bit my sweet spot. "Hey Bobby?" I looked at him as he backed up to look at me. "I'm really glad I met you." I said, he smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "Me too." He kissed me again and ran his hands down my body. I gently pulled off his shirt and he took off his pants while looking at me with a grin. "What?" I asked as I sat up straight. "Nothing, you're just..." He stopped and thought for a second. "I'm what?" I smiled and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You're perfect." He smiled as I started kissing him. I only broke our kiss to take off my own shirt and Bobby just looked at me for a second. Then he smirked and rolled me over, pinning me against the mattress as he softly rubbed his thumb through my panties. I softly moaned against his lips and tugged on the hem of his boxers. He smirked and took them off while I did the same. He gently kissed me and teased me a little by rubbing himself against me. "Bobby please.." He chuckled and gave me another kiss before entering me. I moaned as he started to thrust faster while leaving hickeys all over my neck and collarbones. He softly groaned against my neck and threw his head back a little, giving me the opportunity to give him some hickeys. "Fuck..." He groaned as I softly bit his soft spot. I felt myself coming closer and moaned softly as he found my spot again. I could feel him grin as he hit it again and again. The little noises he made made me smile and almost sent me over the edge. He too was very close and we both came after he hit my spot one more time. He pulled out and rolled over, panting as he looked at me. "God I love you." He smiled and brushed his hand through my hair. "I love you too." I smiled as I snuggled up against his warm chest, slowly drifting off.

———

I'm sorry, this chapter sucks and it felt like it took me forever to write it. Anyway I hope you guys are still enjoying this story!