The party

"We'll pick you up at 6 to get some dinner and after that we'll go straight to the party." Bobby said as I opened my front door. "Okay, see you at 6." I smiled at him and stepped inside my house, he smiled back and I closed the door. I sighed and looked at my watch, 4.35 p.m. I decided to unbox some of the boxes upstairs to pass the time a bit. After about an hour I stopped and opened my closet. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a white, cropped shirt. I changed into the clothes I just picked and went to the bathroom. I wanted to splash some water in my face but remembered that the water still wasn't running so I just did my hair a little and put on a little bit of makeup. I went downstairs and made a quick call to a plumbing company. After that I waited for the guys to pick me up. I must've fallen asleep on the couch because I woke up to a soft hand on my cheek. I quickly opened my eyes and almost jumped off the couch when I saw Bret standing in front of me. "Jesus Christ Bret!" I exclaimed as I got up. "Hello to you too, baby." He gave me a wink. "How did yo-" I got cut off by a loud bang followed by a few swear words. I looked behind Bret and saw C.C. lying on the floor next to the open window, holding his face as howls of laughter came from Bobby and Rikki outside. Bret and I helped him up and I checked his face. "You'll be fine." I chuckled and closed the window. We left through the front door, I locked it and walked over to the guys. "So what's for dinner?" I asked as we started walking. "Whatever you want, babe." Bret said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Pizza." I said as I poked Bret in his side and he let go of me.

After we had dinner we walked back to our block and stopped at a huge house a few streets away from ours. C.C. grinned as he opened the front door. The loud music became even louder as we walked into the house. There were a lot of people inside and they were all dancing, drinking, smoking or taking a line off the dining table. I already lost sight of Bret and Rikki and saw C.C.  greeting some people by the dining table. Bobby flashed me a grin and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the crowd. He lead me to a bar and ordered two shots. I took the shot glass from him and we both drank it. I put the glass down on the bar and asked, "So whose house is this?" He obviously didn't hear me because of the loud music. "Wait." He yelled while pulling me through the crowd to the back door. Once back outside he took me somewhere quiet. "What'd you say?" He asked as we walked through the huge backyard. "I asked whose house this is." I said as I looked up to the sky, it was already getting dark. "Do you know Mötley Crüe?" He smiled. "Yeah, of course." I looked at him, confused. "Well this is their house." His smile grew bigger as he saw my face. "No way!" I exclaimed. "You know who else is here?" He asked kicking a rock that was laying on the ground. I nodded. "Guns N' Roses, Ratt, Cinderella, Warrant, L.A. Guns and uhm maybe Scorpions too. Oh and Mötley Crüe of course." My smile grew bigger as he listed all the bands. "That's amazing! Can I meet them?" I asked. "Yeah, sure! But we need to find them first." He chuckled and looked at all the people inside. "Let's go then." I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the house.

After maybe two hours we had found almost everyone. Of course I had seen them before at their concerts but I never got to meet them, until now. In those two hours I had maybe three more glasses and now I needed to pee. I told Bobby that I was going to look for a toilet, he nodded and ordered another glass of vodka. I made my way to the hall and found the toilet, unfortunately it was locked. I sighed and leaned against the wall. After a while two guys with black hair came down the stairs. One of them had two black stripes on one of his cheeks and the other one had a stripe on each cheek. I knew exactly who they were, Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee, the terror twins. My breath hitched a little when they noticed me. A smirk appeared on their faces as they approached me, checking me out. "Looks like we've found us a nice dinner, brother." Tommy said, tilting his head a little while looking at my chest. "Be a little more subtle man, we don't want to scare her now, do we?" Nikki said as he focused on me. "What's your name, sweetie?" He flashed me a smirk, they were now standing right in front of me. "Uhm, Blue." I replied. "So, Blue... whatcha doin' here? I mean, the party's over there." He looked at the door to the living room. "I.. I have to use the restroom." I said as I pointed at the locked door behind them. Tommy laughed. "Then you can wait for a long time." He stepped a little bit closer, placing his hand on my hip and brought his face closer to mine. "Maybe we could entertain you while you're waiting." He whispered while he looked down at my lips. "Oh, uh thanks but my friend is waiting he's probably worried." I said as I moved a bit closer to the door. Nikki noticed and put his hand on the wall next to head. "I think your friend can wait." He smirked and Tommy started to kiss my neck, leaving red spots of lipstick. At that moment the door opened and the three of us looked at Bobby who raised his eyebrows when he saw us. Tommy chuckled as backed off a little and Nikki removed his hand from the wall and they both gave me a look that said, this isn't over. I quickly walked over to Bobby who was glaring at the guys as he pushed me back into the living room and to a side door. "Sorry, I should've warned you about them." He said when we were back outside. "It's okay, I'm fine." I said as I rubbed my neck. He sighed, grabbed my hand and looked at the lipstick on my hand and neck. "Let's go back to my place and clean you up." He took my hand and lead us back to his place. After that we went to my place so I could change my clothes. It was warm inside so I put on a pair of sweat shorts and a tank top with spaghetti straps. When I came back downstairs I found Bobby sitting on the floor next to a box filled with records. "These are really good." He said as he pulled out one of the records. I sat down next to him and looked at the record in his hands. An album of Queen, A Day At The Races. "Do you have a record player?" He asked as he looked around. "Oh yeah, um..." I got up and opened another box, yes there it was. I took it out of the box and put it down on a small cabinet. I plugged it in and took the record from Bobby. I smiled as the music started playing. "C'mon let's go to the kitchen I'm hungry."
Bobby followed me to the kitchen and I opened the fridge and took out two sandwiches wrapped in plastic I made this morning. I tossed one to Bobby, he caught it and sat down at the dining table. I also grabbed a bottle of red wine and two glasses. "Sandwiches and wine." He chuckled as he tapped his hand on the rhythm of the music. We ate our food and I poured the wine in our glasses when we were done. Then the next song started playing, You Take My Breath Away. He smiled and took a sip of his glass while he looked at me. Something about his eyes made me shiver, he noticed and grinned. "I really love this song." He kept looking at me. "Is that a hint or something?" I said. He laughed and shook his head. "Maybe." Our eyes met and I noticed a sparkle. He put his glass aside and got up, he walked over to me and took my hand. He smiled as Long Away started playing. He pulled me out of my seat and started dancing, he was clearly drunk, I laughed and joined him. When You And I ended there was a silence in which Bobby crossed the few feet between us. He caught me off guard and and pressed me against the nearest wall. His face only inches away from mine and his hands on my waist. He looked into my eyes and smirked. I smirked back and grabbed his face, our lips collided and he moved his hand to my neck. He backed up, his eyes filled with lust. "I knew you liked me." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I said as I grabbed his collar and kissed him again.