The 2nd day

After dinner I helped with cleaning the dishes and thanked Margaret for the food.
I wanted to help out more but Rikki sent me upstairs to change into my swimwear. I put on my black bikini top and bottom and sighed as I looked in the mirror. My fingers touched the big, pink line in the middle of my chest. A knock on the door made me jump a little. I opened the door and saw Rikki in his swim shorts holding two towels. "Holy shit.." He whispered as his eyes fell upon my scar. "I hope you're not staring at my boobs." I took a towel from him. "I- sorry, that's a big scar." He blushed a little as he walked towards the stairs. "Did I ever tell you about it?" I asked as I followed him downstairs. "Uhm no, but Bobby mentioned something about a heart surgery." He looked at me, a bit unsure about what my reaction would be. "Yeah, I had a tumor right next to my heart so they had to cut me open." I smiled as I walked over to the backyard. He quickly followed me. "Does it still hurt?"
"Well the scar is a bit sensitive and pressing on my chest hurts a bit but it doesn't bother me in my everyday life." I said as we sat down on the pool beds. "That's good." He smiled as he looked at me. "What?" Something about the way he looked at me made me feel weird. "Nothing, it's just..." He stopped and chuckled. "I mean, I've always had a little crush on the ballerina in the picture."
"Please don't tell me you have a crush on me too." I looked at him. "I don't, you're more like a sister to me." He smiled. "I think I've been replaced." Vicki laughed as she walked over to us. "Definitely." Rikki said as he got up and jumped into the pool. Vicki and I chuckled before jumping in ourselves.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Rikki chuckled as I bumped into him. "Morning." I smiled as I continued my way to the bathroom. I went to the toilet and fixed my hair. I went back to my room and grabbed my medication. I took the syringe out of the package and gave myself a shot. "So the heart patient is doing drugs now." Vicki chuckled when I was done. I flashed her a smile as I put everything away. "Can I ask you a question?" She asked as she sat down on the bed. "Sure." I nodded as I changed into a big Scorpions shirt and a pair of denim shorts. "No offense but why are you here?" She asked as I tucked the shirt into my shorts. "Bobby sent me instead of him." I sat down next to her. "Yeah I got that, but why?" She tilted her head slightly. I sighed. "I needed a break, like you said, they can be a lot sometimes."
"Uh oh, I sense boy trouble." She looked at me and saw that she was right. "Which one?" She asked. "Bobby... and C.C.." I sighed again and let myself fall back on the bed. "To be in love with one of 'em is already a lot, but two?" She laid back too. "I must say that they are both cute... and good in bed." She chuckled as I looked at her. "Does Rikki know?" I chuckled. "Not sure." We both laughed.
"I just... I don't know what to do, I like them both but I don't want to hurt them." I sighed.
"I get it... are they aware that you like them both?" She asked. "Yeah they are, Bobby said he and C.C. would talk while I'm gone. I hope they'll find a solution or something cause my poor weak heart can't take this much longer." I stared at the ceiling while Vicki sat up straight. "Aren't you scared?" She frowned. "Of death? Not really." I sat up straight too and crossed my legs on the bed. "I mean, I almost died twice and it's actually quite peaceful." I smiled slightly. "What happened?" Asked Vicki. "Heart attack when I was 14 and again a few days ago." I said as I played with my one of my rings. "Holy shit..."
I nodded and we both looked up as Rikki walked in. "Are you guys coming down or not? Mom made sandwiches." He went back downstairs and I followed him as Vicki went to the bathroom to take a shower. "Huh, Bobby has a shirt exactly like that." Said Rikki as he jumped on the counter. "This is his shirt." I answered as I pushed a cheese sandwich into my mouth. He raised his eyebrows for a second and smiled. "Ima keep my mouth closed. So what do you want with your hair? Just a trim or like a whole different look?" He changed subjects as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Just a trim, maybe dye it blue or something." I chuckled as a big grin appeared on his face.

"Ready?" Asked Rikki as I finished my second sandwich. "Hell yeah." I smiled as we went to the garage. "Where's your dad actually?" I asked as he handed me a helmet. "Out of town for work." He said as he put on his helmet. "So which one?" He asked as he gestured to the bikes. "That one." I said as I pointed at the big, red Harley. He smirked as he grabbed the key and opened the garage door. He sat down on the saddle, I put on my helmet and sat down behind him. "Hold on tight." He said as he turned on the engine. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he drove away.

"Hey what's up man!" A big woman, who was covered with tattoos, walked up to us and gave Rikki a hug. "Hey, Marsha." Rikki chuckled as Marsha let go of him. "And who's the pretty girl?" She raised one of her eyebrows and looked from me to Rikki and back. "Blue." I smiled and stuck out my hand. "We're neighbors." Rikki said. "Nice to meet you, Blue." She shook my hand and smiled. "Well I have and appointment right now, you do whatever you want." Marsha slapped Rikki's shoulder and walked over to the costumer who just walked in.
Rikki sat me down in a chair and put a robe around my neck. "So who's that hairdresser you mentioned?" I asked.
"Guess what."
"What?"
"It's me." He smirked and put on a hairdressers apron. "Wait, for real?" I asked. I never thought he'd be a hairdresser. "One of the best." Marsha said as she walked by. "I used to work here before I went to LA with the guys." Rikki said as he sprayed some water in my hair.
He gave me a trim and asked me what kind of blue I wanted. I chose for dark navy blue.
We talked for a while about his life here and about my life in Ashland.
"I really like this color." He smiled as washed the dye out. He blow dried my hair and tried to get my short curls into shape but failed. "Your hair is a real pain in the ass." He tried it again and kinda managed to make it look good. "I know, that's why I keep it short." I chuckled. I thanked him and Marsha and Rikki took me to some places he, Bobby and Bret used to go. We talked a lot and I found out that we both like the same bands. When we went back to his house we just sat in his room in front of the record cabinet, listening to Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath. After dinner Rikki sent me upstairs and helped his mom with the dishes. I was kinda tired so I put on my pajamas, black sweat shorts and a grey sleeveless top, and went to the bathroom. When I came back out I saw Rikki in the doorway of his room, smirking. "I found something you might like." He said as he went back into his room. I followed him and found him sitting on his bed with a medium sized box. "What's in the box?" I asked as I sat down on his bed too. "So when I was little I used to wear a lot of band shirts but sadly I grew out of them." He said as he opened the box. "I thought you might want to take a look at them since most of them are your size." He smiled as he saw the excitement on my face. "Go try them on, I'm gonna take a shower." He patted my shoulder and went to the bathroom.
I tried a few of the shirts and folded the shirts that were my size. I put the rest back in the box and put the box on the floor at the end of his bed, laying the little pile of shirts on top of it.

Rikki's POV.

When I came back to my room there was a perfectly folded pile of shirts sitting on the box. I looked at Blue, she had fallen asleep on my bed. She was such an adorable girl and I knew she'd apologize a thousand times for falling asleep on my bed. I didn't want to wake her up so I just pulled the sheets up until her shoulder and put on my pajamas. I wanted to lay down next to her but hesitated, I didn't want her to think that I had a crush on her or something. "It's okay Rikki." She whispered softly as she looked at me. A small smile appeared on her face as I laid down next to her. The smile faded away as she fell back asleep. I smiled as I turned around and fell asleep myself.