Is this the end?

"Good morning!" I woke up as a heavy weight landed on top of me. "Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed as he immediately rolled off of me. "Shit, sorry! Did I hurt you?" He asked with a concerned look. "What? No. You just scared the shit out of me." I chuckled and pressed my body against his. "Sorry." He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. I just mumbled something and was ready to fall asleep again when the doorbell rang. I groaned and rubbed my face. "I'll go." Bobby smiled and gave me a kiss before heading downstairs. I sighed and crawled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and was doing my hair as Bobby came back upstairs. "And?" I asked, putting on the tiniest bit of makeup. "Uhm, it's Rikki, he really wants to talk to you." Bobby said, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom. "Oh... uh, can you tell him that I'll be down in a few minutes?" I asked, feeling sad, not knowing why. "Of course, is it okay if I go to that cafe for a while?" He asked, knowing I wanted to talk to Rikki alone. "Yeah sure..." I looked at him through the mirror and he gave me a kiss before leaving. I let out a deep, deep sigh and walked over to my closet, picking an outfit for today. A black, tight cropped top and high waisted denim shorts plus a pair of white Converse.

I let out another sigh and went downstairs to the living room. "Hey." Rikki said after a short silence. "Hey." My voice was soft and I noticed that it was a bit shaky. "Uh, want something to drink?" I asked awkwardly as I headed to the kitchen. "No thanks." He followed me and sat down at the kitchen table. I made a quick cheese sandwich and sat down opposite of him. "Listen Blue, I'm so sorry. I've hurt you, I know that. I just- I... was drunk and lost control of my emotions for you. I- I'm just..." He stopped and I saw how he tried to hold back his tears. "Rikki... it's okay." I didn't know what else to say or do. "It'll never happen again... I promise." He managed to say. I just stared at my sandwich knowing I wouldn't eat it. I looked back up at Rikki and almost started crying myself as I saw the pain in his eyes. "I just- I just want us to be friends again." His voice was only a whisper. I got up put my sandwich on the counter and leaned against it. "Rikki, I uhm, I've been thinking quite some hours about all this and I've made my decision." I said softly as he looked at me. "You're my brother, Rockett. I can't live without you by my side." I gave him a smile as he straightened his back a little. "So is this the end? Of all this I mean." He asked hopefully. "Yes." I smiled as he jumped up and hugged me so tight I thought I'd die. "I love you, Rikki." I hugged him back and felt a wave of relief hitting me, the lump in my throat disappeared and I just felt so much lighter. "I love you too, Bee." He sighed and I could feel his relief as we stood there for a minute. He let go of me and just smiled at me, happiness sparked in his eyes as I kissed his cheek. "Are you... are you gonna eat that?" He asked pointing at the sandwich behind me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "No, you can have it." I said and he smirked, taking a big bite out of it. "So what do you wanna do now?" I asked, looking outside as a cat meowed rather loudly. "Throw something at that fucking cat, he's been crying all morning." He said, taking another bite. "Don't be mean, maybe he's in pain." I slapped him and looked outside, noticing some movement in the bushes at the back of my backyard. I walked over to the window and tried to see what was going on. "Isn't that Gary?" I asked as I saw a glimpse of dark brown fur. "Probably, I saw him wandering around yesterday. He probably found a better home because he was fat as fuck." He chuckled and wanted to walk away. "Wait, he stopped crying." I said as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. "Good, maybe he finally gave up." He chuckled as I slapped him again before opening the door. "What are you doing?" Rikki asked as he followed me to the bush. "Wait here." I said as I walked a few feet closer to the bush and kneeled down, pushing away the leafs a little. I gasped softly and turned around to Rikki. "You guys are so dumb." I rolled my eyes and softly petted the cat. "What? Why?" He moved a bit closer but stopped as he heard the hissing cat. "So cute." I whispered before turning to Rikki again. "Well, your fat, male cat just gave birth to four adorable kittens." I laughed at his reaction. "No fucking way." He just stood there with his mouth open as he stared at the bush. "I gotta tell Bret." He said as he started walking back to his house. "Oh bring a big box will you?" I yelled after him and he gave me a little sign that he heard me. I looked back at the brown cat and her kittens, two of them were light brown almost blonde, the other was white and the last one was the same color as their mom. "They are so pretty." I whispered as I laid down in the grass. I suddenly noticed the black surface they were laying on and recognized it, wasn't that the shirt she stole from me a couple weeks ago? "Hey Blue! Is Gary really a girl?" I heard Bret walking up behind me. "Yep." I said as Rikki handed me a big box. "I put a towel in it, y'know, for comfort or something." He shrugged. "See, you can be sweet." I chuckled as he shrugged again. I turned back to the cats and slowly stuck my hand out to one of the kittens, receiving a punch and a hiss from its mom. I noticed how she didn't use her claws on me and looked at her, she was glaring at the guys behind me. "Why don't you guys go and get C.C. and Bobby? Bobby is at that cafe a few streets away from here." I suggested as I turned around again. They both agreed and went back to their house. I sighed and tried to grab the kitten again. This time she just stood up to see what I was going to do. I gently put the kittens in the box and she got in the box too when I was done. I grabbed my shirt, which was absolutely gross so I decided to just throw it away. I took the cats to my room and put them next to my bed. I grabbed my polaroid camera and took a picture of the newborn kittens and their mom. I looked at her for a while and figured she must be hungry so I quickly got some cat food from the guys' house and put it in a little bowl for her. After a while I heard voices downstairs and decided to leave the cats alone, taking the picture with me.

"How did it go?" Asked Bobby as I ran into him on my way down. "We're fine." I smiled and continued walking down the stairs. "That's good!" He smiled and I nodded as we entered the living room. "I can't believe that Gary is a girl." Bobby said as he plopped down on my couch. "Well it's true." I said as I handed him the polaroid while sitting down next to him. "You really have to give her another name." I said as I looked at the others who had seated themselves. "Let's call her Cindy!" Bret exclaimed. "I. Will. Kill. You!" C.C. said angrily as he pointed at Bret, who was laughing his ass off along with Rikki. I gave Bobby a questioning look. "Ex." He simply said. We were all quiet for a moment before C.C. started talking again. "We should call her Jane." He said, looking up at me. "Really? My second name?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "Well yeah, you're the only one she doesn't want to kill." He chuckled and looked at the others, who seemed to agree. I shrugged and looked at the polaroid. "What about the kittens?" I asked as I realized something. I took the picture from Bobby and smiled. "They look like you guys." My smile turned into a grin as they looked at me, clearly confused. "Look, the dark brown one is Bobby, the blonde ones are Rikki and Bret and the white one is C.C.." I said as I pointed at each of the kittens. "Wow you're right." Said Rikki as he took a better look at the photo. "Should we name them after us then? I mean, we're not gonna keep them right?" Bret asked. "Oh, a friend of mine loves cats! She'd be more than happy to take them in." Bobby said. "Sounds good. What about Jane? I think she'd be happy to have another home." I said and the guys all agreed. "I'll give my friend a call." Bobby said, getting up and walking over to the telephone. "Wait... are all the kittens boys? Cuz' I don't want a girl kitten to be named Rikki." Rikki asked, frowning. "I don't know, I didn't check. But I think they need some rest now." I said and he nodded. "She's on her way." Bobby plopped down next to me, almost crushing me in the process. "Should we tell her?" Bret asked, crossing his arms as he looked at me. "Tell me what?" I asked nervously, looking from Bobby to Bret to the rest of the guys. "We're going on tour." Said Bobby. "No way! That's so good guys!" I said, hugging Bobby. When I let go of him I realized something. "Wait, for how long?" I asked. "Couple months." Bobby said as he leaned back a little. I sighed, "And what am I supposed to do for so long?" I asked, thinking about what I could do when they were gone. "Make sure we don't kill each other." Rikki chuckled as he propped his feet up the coffee table. "And how am I supposed to do that when you guys are out there and I'm back here?" I asked, leaning against Bobby a little. "Sweetie, we ain't gonna leave you here." Bret smiled as he saw my confusion. "You're coming with us Bee." C.C. smirked. "Wait, really?" I asked as I looked at Bobby. "Of course! We can't live without you." Bobby smiled and kissed my cheek. I let out a relieved sigh and got up as the doorbell rang. Bobby followed me and I opened the door. A tall young woman was standing in front of me and smiled as she introduced herself. She said hi to Bobby and I lead her upstairs to the cats. "They're beautiful." She smiled and petted Jane. "I hope you don't mind taking them in." I scratched my arm a little as she carefully picked up the box. "Oh no, I love fostering animals, it's my job." She smiled happily and took the cats downstairs. "It was nice to meet you, I'm sure they're gonna be fine." I said, gesturing to the cats who were now in her trunk. "Totally, it was nice meeting you too." She smiled and we said goodbye. Bobby came walking up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as we watched her drive away. "The guys want to make pizza, can you please make sure they don't burn down the house?" He said as he placed a few kisses on my neck. I rolled my eyes and we went back inside.

Surprisingly everything went well, except for Bret who burned his fingers trying to eat the pizza. We watched a movie on my couch and had another sleepover.

———

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sadly this is the last chapter of this story (;o;) I just don't know how to continue this. I had a lot of fun writing this though and I'm actually quite sad that it's over now.

Anyway I hope you liked it!