New heart, same me

Blue's POV.

"Damn." That was the only word I could think of after the nurse told me what happened. I've been in the ICU for two days and now I was placed in my own room. "Here is a book with everything you need to know about heart transplants. You don't have to read it but still. We'll explain the treatments, monitoring and recovery tomorrow. Go get some rest." The nurse said. I just nodded as she left.
I don't know why but I started crying. Maybe it was because I was happy to be alive or maybe it was because someone had to die in order for me to live. Or maybe it was because I missed my friends.

I got woken up by the nurse, she told me that my friends were here and that she'd send them in, two at the time. She left and after a few seconds Rikki and Bret came in. "Hey guys." My voice was a bit hoarse. "Hey B, you alright?" Asked Bret as he sat down in a chair next to me. Rikki did the same as he took my hand. "Im pretty tired and my body feels a bit numb but I'm fine." I smiled as I looked at them. "Are you guys doing okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I think we're all just a bit in shock still. I mean, our best friend almost died, again." Rikki said, giving me half a smile. "And we're tired as hell, none of us really sleep a lot lately." Bret added. "Yeah I can tell, you guys look like shit." I smiled as they chuckled. "I'm glad you're still the same." Said Bret. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe you'd be different because you have a different heart now." He shrugged and I chuckled softly. "No, I'm still me." I smiled as rubbed my eyes. "You're tired, aren't you?" Rikki asked. I nodded and he got up. "Then we'll send Bobby and C.C. in, so you can get some rest after." He said. They both said good bye and left, not even a second later Bobby and C.C. walked in. "Hey." I said softly as I gave them a small smile. They both said hi and stood at each side of my bed. "C'mon guys, where's my hug?" I asked. "Won't that hurt?" C.C. asked, looking a bit scared. "Man, I don't feel a thing right now." I let out a chuckle. C.C. and Bobby looked at each other before giving me a hug. "Did you two talk?" I asked as they both sat down. "We did." C.C. said while looking at Bobby. "We decided to leave you alone for a while. I mean, we'll still hang out and stuff just not like that." Bobby said. "For how long?" I asked as I frowned a little. "Until one of us finds somebody else." C.C. answered. I nodded slowly and yawned for a second. "We'll leave you alone now, you should rest." Bobby said as he got up. "Yeah, I'm glad you guys found a solution for all this." I smiled at them as they said bye.