She's yours

"Good morning." Rikki smiled as I groaned softly, turning around to look at him. He had pulled on some shorts and was staring at the half-painted wall. "It's so pretty." He said, smiling slightly. I sat up straight and looked at the beautiful garden I've been painting. "It's a cemetery, my mom is buried there." He looked at me with a sympathetic look on his face. "Do you miss her?" He asked, looking back at the wall again. "Yeah... but I'm gonna visit her soon." I smiled and got up. "Pancakes?" I asked. He nodded and followed me downstairs.

One week later, Bobby's POV.

"I don't know man, she's not my type." I sighed as I leaned back on the couch. "But you fucked her." C.C. said, taking a sip from his beer. "It was late and I was drunk." I said, playing with my hair a little. "What about you and Jan?" I asked, watching C.C. smiled as I said her name. "She's amazing man, I really like her." He grinned and looked at me. "More than Blue?" I asked as I heard the door. "Yeah man, she's yours." He got up as Blue and Jan walked in. C.C. and Jan immediately left after saying goodbye. "They really like each other don't they?" Blue asked as she sat down next to me. "Definitely." I said as I looked through the window seeing an excavator and a truck stop in front of our house. "Oh, they're here!" She smirked at me and pulled me off the couch. "What's happening?" I asked as she dragged me towards the excavator. "I'm getting a pool!" She said happily as she walked over to the man who drove the thing. They had a short conversation and the man climbed back into the huge machine. He then drove to her backyard and the men in the truck followed. "He said they'll be done in a week." She said as we went to her house. She made some drinks for the guys and told them they could just refill it in the kitchen. "Oh I finally finished my moms portrait." She said as she walked over to me. "Wanna see?" She asked and I nodded. We went upstairs to her atelier and took the cloth off the small painting that was standing on the easel. She took a step back and looked at it. "It's beautiful." I said as I took a closer look. "It's just like a picture." I looked at her and saw how proud she was. "When the pool is done I'm going to visit her and put a copy by her grave." She smiled and I walked over to her to give her a hug. Then my eye fell on a picture laying on her desk. "Isn't that the ballerina from Rikki's place?" I walked over to the desk and picked up the picture. "Yep, that's me actually. He went to see me with his parents, and his mom took that picture." She said. "What a small world." I put the picture back down and we went back downstairs. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked as I leaned against the kitchen counter. "Well, Rikki's gonna come by to cut and dye my hair again." She said, grabbing a glass and filling it with water. "Blue again?" I asked, looking at her. She nodded and took a sip from her drink. "Can I ask you something?" I asked, getting slightly nervous. "Sure." She said as she put her water down. "Eh, do you want to go out tonight? I mean, dinner or something?" I asked, not knowing why I was so nervous. "I'd love that." She smiled and gave me a hug.