Chapter Three

Niall's P.O.V

I decided to apologize to Liam for how I told him to get out of my room. So, I gently knocked on the door. 

"No! Niall, you're lying! You're not okay! I know you're not! Stop pretending to be strong because you're not! I want to hel-"

"Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP! Get out, Liam! Now!" My eyes were full of tears hearing Liam yell at me like that. Why would he say that? Did he find out? 

"Come in." Liam's voice stuttered. The door was unlocked, shrugging, and walked in with a smile plastered on my face. Harry and Liam looked as if they'd been crying. But I didn't bother to ask. 

"How ya been, Nialler?" Harry asked with a small smile.

I took a pause before I answered. Still having a smile plastered on my face I answered "Never been better."  I looked over at Liam who was already staring. He quickly looked away and ignored me. My smile dropped slightly. We all sat there in awkward silence.

"Um, Harry, I came here to talk to Liam..." I said breaking the silence that arouse throughout the short span of time.

"Oh, okay. I'll just be in my room." Harry said getting up. He looked at me and grabbed my wrist. His grip was tight causing the wound to throb. I can feel the blood touch my sleeve. I looked down at it, sighing seeing I had a black shirt on, preventing the blood from seeping through and leaving a stain. Though you can still feel it. I bit my lip and smiled up at him. He stuck his tongue out playfully and threw himself at me for a hug. He ended up tackling me onto the bed and hugged me tightly. I was pretty used to getting tackled by Harry, but tonight, it felt different. 

"Night, Niall. Night, Liam." He said before getting up and leaving. 

I crossed my legs in a crisscross form and looked over at Liam. My heart was pounding due to recalling the scene we shared not so long ago, the yelling back and forth was so anxiety provoking, it took me a second to say, "Li, I just wanted to apologize about what I said-" I got cut off by Liam crashing his lips onto mine. My eyes instantly widened and pushed him away lightly. 

I was in shock. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, Niall. I just..." He said biting his lip in a nervous way. He looked down to the floor, eyes wide as if he was a deer in headlights. Was it a mistake? Was it an act of curiosity? 

I walked out of the room and whispered "It's okay. You didn't mean to." I closed the door behind me and started to walk away. Liam came running out the door and grabbed my wrist. God damn it. What's with the wrist grabbing?  He spun me around and quickly said "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for saying you're not strong... I'm sorry that I would think that. You're okay, you're okay." He said out of breath. I smiled lightly and patted him on the shoulder.

"It's okay, Liam. Of course, I'm okay. Can't you tell?" I asked forcing the biggest smile. Silence. My cheeks started to hurt so I relaxed my face for a second. Liam looked down at his hand, holding my wrist. His eyebrows knitted together for a second. 

"Of course Niall... Just come to me when you need someone." Liam assured me and wrapped his arms around me. "Well, Liam. I think we should talk now. About me, and about what just happened." He let go of me and nodded slightly. 

We walked into his room and sat in front of each other. We crossed our legs and looked into each other's eyes. The tension of kissing him got stronger and stronger. Wait, no! I don't like Liam. I'm as straight as a ruler... I bit my lip to keep myself from doing something I'll regret later on. 

"Erm...Why'd you kiss me exactly Liam..?" I asked feeling my bottom lip shiver.