Chapter Fourteen

Harry's P.O.V

Guilt ran through my body, causing me to get a shock every minute or so. I laid there with Niall. His head was placed on my chest, moving with every breath I took. I told him I loved him.. when I didn't. He told me to give him love..and I guess that's what he meant by that. Liam was so heartbroken. The thing is, I still love Liam but not as much as before. My feelings were playing with me. I like Niall, but I don't like it. I will never tell him that though, I don't want to confuse him. Liam obviously still loves Niall, which breaks my heart a bit,and when Niall finds out I still love Liam.. I don't even know how he'd react to that. The time was 10:40 PM. I laid there thinking..how can I do this? I'm just going to break Niall's heart to tiny pieces. I'm still surprised he even forgave me right after I told him to die. Maybe he loved me so much, that he didn't care? I honestly just wish we could go back, when everyone didn't know who they liked or who liked them. It just causes so much problems..

"Harry..?" Niall asked getting up from my chest. I yawned pretending to be falling asleep and nodded. "Yeah?" "You don't have to pretend you love me. You did me the most.. amazing favor. Today was the only day.. out of these two years, that I've felt loved..Love like this. Thanks." Niall smiled and kissed my cheek. I felt a blush coming up upon my cheeks. "Anytime.." He smiled widely. "Harry..Promise me something?" Niall asked with a serious tone. I nodded my head. "What is it?"I asked chewing on my bottom lip. "Take care of Liam for me? Make him happy." He held my hand as he spoke. "Where.. are you going?" I asked getting worried. I removed my hand roughly from his."Just promise me that." I nodded my head with tears ready to spill. "I'm going somewhere, familiar? Where it feels like home." He smiled and headed out the door. He walked back in and had a goofy smile upon his face. "Forgot me clothes." He then started to get dressed. "Me." I imitated. I chuckled, I just love how he says my, though he tries to say 'my' instead of 'me' at times..I'm going to miss his irish accent, his blue eyes, him in general. "Shut up, Harry." He laughed along with me and headed towards the door again. His laugh. I bit my lip hard trying to hold in the tears.

"Niall.." I called out. "Hm?" He asked turning his body a bit. "Please don't kill me." I forced a small smile and got tired of holding in my tears. "I won't..I promise." He walked out of the room. I sat there crying into my hands. I'll keep my promise, no matter what. I got up from my bed and walked out, finding Niall. He stood near the kitchen counter holding a glass of wine, he smiled weakly at me and I took his hand. "Please.. don't leave." I cried silently. "Don't cry..I have to go Harry.. I need to start new, at least not here." Niall wiped my tears with his thumb. "When..?" I asked sniffing while I spoke. "Tomorrow night..you know if I get the ticket by tonight." Niall had a smile on his face. He placed down the glass. We walked over to the couch. "How..? How are you so ..happy?" I asked crawling into his arms, cuddling upon his chest. "I'm strong." He smirked with a bit of tears. "Yes..you are." a small smile tugged on my lips.

"I feel bad for Liam." Niall confessed out of no where. "I..also feel bad." I sighed after I spoke. "I feel like I broke his heart.. I never in my life, thought I'd have that affect on someone." Niall said playing with my locks of curls. I chuckled and whispered "You'd have that affect on anyone.. I'm sure Liam would recover..but not so quickly." Niall looked to the right and bit his lip. Tears formed in his eyes. "I'm sure he will..and so will you all..including Liam, when I leave.." Niall then looked down at me. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "I'm leaving.. the band..and here." I knew he was leaving for a while, but I didn't know he was leaving the group. I choked on air and tears blurred my vision. No, no,no. He can't leave the band. One Direction will never be the same. He can't leave, he just can't. "No! Niall please don't. We need you. You're the only one who .. makes Liam happy. And you make me happy.." I admitted, saying it in a rush. "Shh.shh. Don't wake Liam." He said putting his index finger to his lip. "I'll stop. I can stop whatever is bothering you. I can make you stay. I will make you stay. Just tell me.." I pleaded.