Chapter Four

Liam's P.O.V

"Erm... Why'd you kiss me exactly Liam?" Niall asked me. We sat there awkwardly. I guess it was the right time to tell Niall. Tell him I've been in love with him since day one. I'm surprised no one noticed actually. "Hello?" Niall waved his hand in front of my face. "Oh, sorry. Got lost in my thoughts. Um, well Niall actually I've...um... I lo-" 

"Sorry to interrupt, but can you guys help me get Zayn and Louis to bed..." Harry just had to ruin the moment. "Um, yeah. Okay." Niall answered awkwardly and followed Harry down the stairs. I realized at that very moment, Harry planned this out to help me. He always gets Louis and Zayn to bed easily... He wanted me to check Niall's room. I quickly got up and ran into Niall's room. I ran into the restroom and locked the door. I searched for any evidence, you can say. I still had a feeling Niall needs help. I found something. A bottle of pills that read 'Anti Depression/ For Horan, Niall.' I knew it. Something was wrong. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of it and put it back. I then looked for something that can cause any harm to Niall. I heard someone walk into the room. "Harry, have you seen Liam? He's not in his room." His Irish accent ended his sentence. Oh, no. "No, I don't know where he is." Harry simply answered.

"Um, I'm in here. I have to take a...dump?" I hesitated and asked him rather than stating my actions. Silence. "Alright, um, too much info. I'll be with Harry if you need me." Niall answered back. I sighed slightly and kept searching. I saw an ajar drawer, the bottom of the drawer was lifted slightly. I opened the drawer and lifted the top of the floor. Bingo. Razors covered in dry blood. Some of them were in plastic bags. It was quite terrifying. I took a picture and took them. I jammed them into my pockets and closed the drawer. I walked out of his room and went into mine. Niall and Harry were in my room talking. "Um, hey guys," I said giving Harry a glare. He grinned slightly. I need to talk to Harry for a sec, so... Niall can you go?" I asked as nicely as I could. He smiled lightly and went to his room. I ran to my door locked it and ran to my bed. "Harry, Look." 

Niall's P.O.V 

Well, that was strange. I walked slowly to my room and looked around. No one in sight. I lifted up my sleeves and looked at the cuts. They were still pristine red, one was still throbbing and blood was exiting through the wound. I walked into my room and into the bathroom. I noticed the drawer where I keep my razors, was completely closed. I never close it all the way. Liam. I rapidly opened my drawer and lifted the bottom of it. No razors. God damn it, Liam. My hands formed a fist, I kicked the drawer closed. I grabbed a piece of toilet paper and gently wet it. I patted it on my still-bleeding cut and closed my eyes. Stinging; the pain felt good. I needed to stop though.

I finally threw the now-red toilet paper away. I licked my lips and went towards Liam's room. Without any sound, I placed my ear on the door. I heard whispers. "See! I told you, Harry, he..." That was all I managed to hear. Then I heard Harry's husky voice say, "We're late, god damn it." Then I heard a loud bang. I opened the door as fast as I could. I saw Harry's fist on the wall. "Oh! Hey, Niall!" Liam forced a smile. I ignored him. "Why'd you punch the wall? You woke me up." I lied. "Oh, sorry..." Harry apologized. "Why are you lying? You opened the door right when he punched the wall..." Liam said concerned. I bit my tongue and looked down.

"Nothing. Never mind. Night." I walked away slamming the door closed in the process. I felt awfully weak. I started to get dizzy. I started walking slower and slower. I looked up to see multiple amounts of Liam looking up at me. "He-lp.." was the last words I said before I passed out.