Chapter Twelve

Niall's P.O.V

"Niall..will you be my boyfriend?" were the last words I heard. Liam grabbed one of my hands, he looked into my eyes pleading me to say yes. "I-I.." I stuttered not sure what I want to say. I'm madly in love with Harry..But I didn't want to break Liam's heart. "NOOOO!" Harry came bursting in with a couple of tears rolling down his face. Louis ran behind him trying to hold him back. "Harry.. don't say anything you'll regret later.." Louis whispered.  Liam let go of my hand and looked at Harry shocked. "Wh-what..?" Liam and I asked. "No! Just no! Niall you piece of shit! I hate you why don't you just go die!" Harry cried. "Harry!" Louis and Liam both yelled. I sat there, thinking. All of the hate messages, one by one, came back flooding my mind. 'You're ugly' 'worthless' 'go die' 'don't fail this time' 'no one likes you' 'get out of the group' 'you can't sing' 'no one will ever love you! we all hate you (: ' 'wish you were never born' They all brought this pain that I stopped thinking about it. I looked around the room, it started spinning.  Louis was controlling Harry and Liam came up to me. "Li-Liam.. I.. don't love you like Harry loves you." I said dragging my feet  out of the room. I felt a sharp pain on my chest. I don't know if it was from the memories or..Liam's crying.I groaned in pain. I exited the building, walking around, trying to find peace. The breeze hit me hard. People walking past me looked at me in sorrow, as if feeling bad for me. I let a couple of tears roll down my face. "Harry's right.. I am a piece of shit.. and I should die." I sobbed softly to myself. I walked into a drug store grabbing a pack of razors. "That'll be 4.95." The guy behind the counter said. I looked down taking my wallet out. "Have a great day." He said as I walked out of the store. I stopped in my tracks  and went back into the store. "Hey, do you know when the next train will come?..." I asked the guy behind the counter. "Eh, it leaves in about ten minutes man, you better hurry up if you wanna catch it." He warned. I nodded thanking him and jogged towards the train station.  As  I arrived I slowed down. "Excuse me ma'am, can I have one ticket.. to any where doesn't matter." I took a deep breath after speaking. "Sure thing, love." We exchanged the ticket and money. I'm not surprised no one recognized me, I mean look at me. I'm Niall Horan, the least wanted from One Direction. I showed the train ticket to the young man standing by the train as he gave me entrance. 

I took a seat next to a young girl around the years 15 or 14. She looked at me and her mouth dropped a bit. "Niall..Horan." She gave me a small smile. "You know me..?" I asked surprised. "Of course. You're from One Direction." I smiled at her. "Where you off to? Your parents with you?" I asked trying to make conversation. "Erm..No they're not. I kind of just ran away from home. I needed a break from all this stress..I'm going back home though, you know when the train comes back to this destination." She looked down sighing. She looked back up at me. "What about yourself? Are you here alone..?" I nodded my head and sighed. "Same reason you are..". She smiled at me weakly and patted my back. " I heard what happened about.. the suicide attempt.. is that true?" I looked at her in the eyes. I lifted up my sleeve revealing the little stitches on my wrist. "All I did was harm myself.. it ended up to deep .. and I guess I lost a lot of blood causing me to almost die. I wouldn't mind actually." She had sorrow in her eyes. "Stay Strong." I smiled at those words, whenever someone said that I just had the urge to smile.  "What's your name?" I asked looking out the window. We were in a small cave, so it was pretty dark. "My name's Emma." She said with a smile. 

"That's a beautiful name." I responded. My phone started to vibrate, notifying me I had a text. Well, not just one, I had several. I ignored them and continued speaking with Emma. Then my phone started to ring. "Bloody Hell! Excuse me for a second Emma." I got up from my seat and walked over to the restroom that was at the end of the train. "Hello?" I said answering the call. "Niall? Where are you? We're all worried about you!" I sighed hearing Louis yell at me. In the background you can hear Liam crying, no sign of Harry. "Don't lie to me, Harry doesn't give a shit...We don't have such a great signal right now.I'm in a train, taking a break. Now if you excuse me , I have to go back now. Oh, and I'm turning off my phone so don't bother ringing me.Bye. " I turned off my iPhone and headed back to my seat. "Welcome back." Emma said yawning. I chuckled and asked what time it was. "It's like..3:30." She said placing her head on the window. "Wow. It's been like what, three hours already? And we're both tired. Well according to this train ticket, we have about 5 more hours on this train, till we arrive to our destination." She nodded knowing what I meant by that. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder allowing her to rest her head on my chest. I placed my head on top of hers and drifted off to a calm bumpy sleep. 

Liam's P.O.V

Harry loved me. Why didn't he just tell me..? But the way he yelled at Niall.. those words. I worry a lot about Niall. We didn't even know where he was, he can be dead for all we know. Niall finally picked up Louis's phone call. He put Niall on speaker. "Hello?" Niall asked. I sobbed more missing his voice. "Niall? Where are you? We're all worried about you!" Louis yelled into the phone. "Don't lie to me, Harry doesn't give a shit.. We don't have such a great signal right now. I'm in a train, taking a break. Now if you excuse me, I have to go back now. Oh, and I'm turning off my phone so don't bother ringing me. Bye." Niall said hanging up. Louis pouted and sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "It's going to be okay Li..". He cooed. I didn't have the strength to yell or hit him telling him nothing is ever going to be okay, so I sat there sobbing into his chest. Harry said he would go out and look for him, since he was the reason he left. I just hope Niall's okay.. 

"So do I." Louis said rubbing my arm. "Did I say that out loud..?" I asked blushing a bit. He chuckled and nodded. I started to draw little circles on his chest, trying to take my mind off things. Louis's phone rang not so long after. "Louis here." He said answering the phone. "Oh, hey El. You feeling better? You want me to come over? Okay, be right there. Yeah, okay. Mhmm..Love you too babe." He said before he hung up. "Hey, Li sorry El needs me. I'll be back in a while. You think you can manage?" Louis asked smiling grabbing his car keys. I nodded and said "Be careful, tell El I told her to feel better." He nodded and walked out the door.  Alone, once again. I went on twitter, scrolling through random post. Something caught my eye, the trends. 'StayStrongNiall' and  'WeLoveYouNialler' were trending. I smiled and made a new post. ' Thank you guys for trending that for Niall! You guys are amazing, love you all.#WeLoveYouNialler (: x' I smiled to myself. I typed in Niall Horan, to see what people were saying about him. My smile fell. Hate, more and more new hate. I sighed and logged onto Niall's Twitter. I hesitated before I clicked 'Delete Account.' Before I knew it, his account was no longer there. I decided to log back onto my account, I clicked on Zayn's profile. 'Having a fun holiday with my girl aha (: xx.' and then after that came a picture of both of them kissing. I smiled and favorited. I went onto Louis's profile. He posted a picture of sick El and him eating soup. 'Wishing my baby would get better. x'  I went onto Harry's profile. The last tweet broke my heart. 'I'm so stupid.. I made the biggest mistake, I regret it so much.I'm sorry..' I closed out of twitter and texted Harry. 'Hey, you can come back now. He's on a train, he'll be back soon. I hope.. It's snowing out, I don't want you to get a cold. (: ' I sent it and made some popcorn. My phone vibrated once more. 'No. It's my fault he's gone. I'll wait till he gets back, even if it's midnight. I don't care. I'll do anything, and I mean anything for him. I just feel horrible for saying that to him. I'll see you soon. x' I sighed and closed out of the text. 

I threw my self onto the couch and munched on the popcorn. I checked the time '6:19 PM'. I closed my eyes and silently started to sing 'Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran'. I started to yawn, might as well take a nap. I covered my self with Niall's blanket, smelled just like him. I smiled and drifted off to a calm sleep. 

________________________________________________________________

Okay, updated. (; I ship niam..but I also love narry. this is just so hard. Ugh, anywhore (: Zayn might come back in the next chapter. I might end this fanfiction soon (: around chapter fifteen, i think. Aha, hope you liked this chapter, oh and c; I imagined the train like Harry Potter's ,hope you did too. omg sorry it's short. I felt like I needed to update. My leg is like killing me, it hurts when i put pressure on it. Crying ,LLN.  

Bye bbys.

-Nicole