Chapter Eleven

Harry's P.O.V

I hadn't slept that night. I stayed up thinking about Liam and how much he cares about Niall. If only Liam knew how much he hurt me... If only Niall didn't get in the way when I was going to tell him. If only... The whole night I heard Liam sobbing in his room. All I wanted to do was go up to him and hold him in my arms, and whisper "It's okay, babe...I love you." But I stopped myself. I honestly don't want to ruin my friendship with him. But I think it's already breaking apart without my effort. My phone burst into Louis's ringtone. 'HARRY! ANSWER ME! Wait, you won't answer cause you love my voice! But no seriously ANSWER ME PENIS NOS-" "Hello..?" I answered cutting off the ringtone Louis recorded a while back. "Hey, Buddy! We're coming back today! Exciting right?" I smiled to myself knowing Louis or Zayn would be there for me and my rant. "Yes. It's really exciting. But I thought you'd be back in a week or so..anyway want me to pick you guys up ..?" I asked knowing the answer already. " El got sick so I thought it'd be better if she were home. Zayn and Perrie are staying there though..and Nah it's okay, We'll just take a cab. Thanks anyway! I'll see you soon. love you bye!" He cut me off leaving me to silence. Looks like Louis would be there for me.. instead of Zayn. I dragged my feet to the restroom. I looked into the mirror. Red eyes, make me look high, and messy hair, dark bags under my eyes, tear stains, and puffy eyes... Just like Niall the night of the horrible incident. I was indeed tired but I wasn't going to waste my morning sleeping, instead, I'll enjoy it. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. 

I threw myself onto the bed and texted Liam not wanting to speak with him. Ignoring him will make me stop loving him..right? No. Oh well, that's my view on it. 'Morning! Louis just called me and told me he'll be back today! exciting, eh? Anyway. What time is Niall coming back?x"

Liam's P.O.V

My phone vibrated notifying me I had a text. I put the journal down and grabbed my phone. '1 NEW TEXT FROM; Harry' flashed on my phone's screen. I sighed and opened the text. 'Morning! Louis just called me and told me he'll be back today! exciting, eh? Anyway. What time is Niall coming back?x' I rapidly texted back- 'Alright. Thanks for letting me know. I'm picking him up around 11 O'Clock. And.. sorry for not spending the day with you yesterday. Promise we'll do it another day. Maybe tomorrow? Sound good?x' I clicked enter after re-reading it a couple of times. I spent my whole night reading Niall's journal. I happened to learn many things about him, like how he likes it when people laugh at his jokes, or when he gets a text from.. Harry. I sighed knowing Niall doesn't love me the way I love him. But I respect his choice. I sobbed while reading his little entries. I heard Harry's cries echo through the halls last night. I felt bad for him.. I never meant to yell.. if only he knew what I meant. I stood up from Niall's bed, yes I stayed in his room the whole night and walked towards the restroom. I looked like Niall.. and felt like him as well. Lonely. I didn't do anything but stand there looking at myself in the mirror. I sighed and threw myself onto Niall's bed. Harry finally texted me back. And what he texted me was a bit of a shock. 'No thanks. Doesn't matter to me anymore. Just spend it with Niall. I'm sure he'd like someone to talk to. I'm going out for a jog. Be back soon. Bye x' I just got rejected. That's just great. I heard Harry's footsteps echo through the halls, with the front door slamming at the end. I nodded and puffed my cheeks. "Alone for.. about 30 minutes," I said speaking with only myself. Might as well take a shower and eat breakfast. As I took a shower I thought of Niall. "Jesus fucking christ why won't you love me!?" I said aloud slamming my fist into the walls of the bathroom. I let the tears fall joining the water from the shower head. "...I love you, Niall Horan.. why can't you just love me back..?" I knew I was talking to myself.. but I felt like I was with him.. Like he can hear me. I sighed in frustration.

Niall P.O.V

After convincing Kat to eat, we headed toward the lunch area. Let me tell you this, the food there sucks arse. Kat ate both of our meals. I wasn't that hungry anyway. After lunch, we headed back to our room. "Welp, I'm tired. I'm gonna head off to deep sleep. K Kat?" I asked making sure she knew I wasn't going to dinner. She nodded and covered me with the blanket the bed came with. She kissed my forehead and whispered, "Thank you." I smiled to myself and drifted off to a deep sleep while Kat played the chords to'I won't give up by Jason Mraz on her guitar.