Chapter Seven

Liam's P.O.V

So earlier today I was escorted out of Niall's room. Call me dramatic, but it was the truth. When I got home with the boys I took a seat on my bed and searched for some rehab centers for Niall. Louis and Zayn wanted to go clubbing but Harry and I rejected the terribly timed invite. Harry came into my room and sat next to me. "Whatcha doing?" Harry asked munching on some peanuts. I quickly pulled down my rolled-up sleeves and whispered, "Looking for rehab centers near here. I want Niall fixed." "Fixed? He's not a toy you can just fix when it breaks, it takes time. And you know that, being one who was once so-called broken." Harry said looking into my eyes. I looked away quickly. "Okay, I want him happy..." I whispered as I wrote down some rehab centers on the pad. Harry went from sitting to leaning on me. I looked down at him and leaned my head on his. "I'm worried about him." I sighed. "We all are." Harry grabbed my left arm and hugged it. I pouted and closed my laptop. I opened my arms wide for Harry to enter them. He smiled slightly and cuddled into me. I can feel warm tears fall and sink into my sleeves. It sent shivers down my back. It was nearly 11:30 PM and Harry had drifted off into a nice sleep. I sighed and looked at my left arm. Lifting up my sleeve revealing fresh cuts, I thought about Niall. I smiled at snoozing Harry and kissed his forehead. I slowly fell into a deep sleep not so after that.

Niall's P.O.V

"Mr.Horan, the doctor wants to speak with you." Jane shook me slightly. Yep, Jane was the nurse's name, finally, read her name tag. "Alright, morning, Jane." I yawned and looked down at my arm again. No tubes, just bandages. "Breakfast will come around soon." I nodded and she walked away. I looked at the clock, it read '7:00 AM' are you fucking kidding me? I cracked my neck and fingers. "You know that's bad for you." The doctor came in with the clipboard. I rolled my eyes, that stupid clipboard again. "More questions?" I asked giving an attitude. "Son, you're not the only one who wishes it wasn't." He took a seat on the comfy chair. "But it's only three this time." I nodded. "Do you plan on going to a rehab center?"

"No. I'm fine, I'm not sick or mental. So basically you can stop asking me these stupid questions. Okay?" I was furious. I felt my face flush with anger and my fists tight. "Please calm down. We're not forcing you to go to any rehab centers, we're just asking if you'd like to go to some because we have a list and-" "Shut up. Next question." I said my jaw clenching.  The doctor now looked as upset as I did, "Did Liam do anything to you earlier to scare or upset you?" I just sat there blankly thinking. "He told me I wasn't strong. I should just stop pretending...That he wants to help me...it hurt a lot." I practically whispered un-clenching my jaw and fists. He wrote it down and sighed. "And lastly, are you planning on stopping?"

I pouted my lips and shrugged. "I don't know. I can't speak about the future, you know because I can't tell it..." He wrote that down, and as he walked away Jane came in with my breakfast. "Thanks, Jane, I get out this afternoon right?" I asked munching on the scrabbled eggs, toast,  and beans. "Yes sir, but before you leave you'll have to take some tests. And while you do that Dr.Richards will be speaking with your boyfriend as I recall named Liam." She smiled slightly. I nearly choked. "Wh-what? I don't have a boyfriend, I'm straight." I said cleaning my mouth. "Oh, my apologies. You can shower if you'd like. You'd be out of here soon." She smiled and walked away. I nodded to myself. I swallowed my food and drank the orange juice. I packed all my things except for a clean pair of boxers, a long-sleeved shirt, and some sweats. I laid them down on the bed and headed for the shower. The water was freezing. I just stood there for a while with my head down. I peeled the bandages off.  I looked at the cuts on my wrist and the scars on my hips. The cut I happen to make last night still had some dry blood. I started to scrap it off. Well, the blood around the stitches. It started to bleed again. I watched as the blood traveled down to reach the exit that was the drain. I was grossed out at the fact that Zayn's blood was inside me, keeping me alive. I washed the cut and it finally stopped. I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my hips. I walked out of the bathroom and got the boxers that lay on my hospital bed.