Chapter Eight

Liam's P.O.V

I checked Niall out of the hospital hand in hand. We walked towards the car and slid in. We sat there in awkward silence. "Erm, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, Niall," I said looking down at my hands. "It's okay, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm okay now." He said smiling exposing his bright white teeth. "No, it's not. Dr.Richards told me it hurt you...a lot. I shouldn't have said that, it was rude and uncalled for. I truly am sorry." I said looking at him close to tears. "Please don't cry Li, I promise I'm fine. It's the past and all that matters now is soon to come." Niall said wiping away the tear that slid down my cheek. "Now, let's hit the tunes!" He said laughing. "EYE-TUNES!" We both said pointing to our eyes. We laughed most of the way home singing along to all the songs that came on. We passed by a car accident. "Oh, shit. That looks bad." Niall frowned scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, hopefully, they're okay," I said stopping at the red light. "Yeah, may god be with them." He said licking his chapped lips. Why do I keep questioning my feelings for him? He's so empathetic and he's adorable. 

"Liam? Liam!" Niall said waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh, sorry what?" I asked. "It's green!" Niall practically screamed trying not to express his obvious built-up frustration. I quickly drove to our flat. "Sorry for yelling it's just that the honking in back of us gave me a major headache." He apologized. "It's fine, doesn't matter," I said smiling. Niall smiled like a goofball and gave me a derp face. "Look who sounds like me." I couldn't help but laugh. "How can you be so happy?" I asked smirking and turning off the engine. "Eh, I don't know. I'm in a better mood this morning." He said getting out of the car. I soon followed him inside. I pouted as I saw Niall run up to his room and slam the door shut. I ran up the stairs to see what he was up to. I knocked lightly and Niall opened the door wide. "Yes?" He asked smiling. "What are you up to?" I asked puffing my cheeks. "Oh, nothing." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. He threw me onto the bed as he shut the door. "What are you doing Nia-" Niall cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine. I automatically kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

My tongue entered his mouth, and our tongues were dancing together in a smooth motion. Niall messed up my hair but I didn't care, cause it was Niall, the love of my life. I smiled in between the kiss. "I've been waiting for this ever since I met you." I gasped as he pulled away. He smiled and sat on top of my torso. "You have no idea." He whispered as started to lift up my hoodie. My cuts, shit. "How much I've been wanting to do this to you, Harry." He smiled then his eyes widened. "What? Did you just say...Harry?" I asked pushing him off slightly. I was really hurt that he said Harry, but right now all I cared about is my cuts being exposed to Niall. "I didn't mean to. I mean ... I'm sorry. I meant to say, Liam..." He whispered still in shock at what he said. I lowered my hoodie and we sat there in awkward silence.

Harry's P.O.V

Liam left two hours ago, and I just lay there thinking about his kiss. I smiled and touched where he kissed me. I've been in love with Liam for over 2 years, he's just so adorable and innocent. Zayn and Louis decided to sleep over at their girlfriend's house, so the house was just us two. You know until Niall comes back. I got up and took a quick shower and thought about Liam's tiny kiss. Like I used to say 'Simple But Effective.' I dressed in black skinnies and a white tee shirt. I pushed my hair back and slid the hoodie on. I walked out the door to rent some movies and Liam's favorite foods. Tonight is the night I'll be confessing my love for Liam Payne.

I decided to walk instead of taking the car, yep I took the risk of getting mobbed. Entering the nearby drug store I took out my wallet and planted 20 dollars onto the counter and grabbed everything I needed. It was a normal thing though, Jack knows I don't want to get mobbed again. "See ya later, Henry," Jack said. He calls me Henry for a code name. I waved and went to 'Movie Rentals'. I stepped in and grabbed all three Toy Story movies off the shelf and paid. "When is it due?" I asked looking down. "Whenever you like, Harry." The cashier said winking at me. "Thanks, Linda."I winked back and ran to the flat. I noticed Liam's car parked outside. I took a deep breath and smiled. "Tonight," I whispered sliding the keys in. I placed the things down on the counter. Running up to Liam's room I passed by Niall's. I heard what seemed to be like a 'rough make-out session.' Sounds like Niall's going to get some. I smirked and walked toward Liam's room. "Hello?" No answer. I sighed. I knocked on Niall's door to see if he knew where Li went. I knocked but still nothing. The noises from Niall's room stopped. Still nothing. I had the courage and slammed the door open. There was Liam lying on Niall's bed with Niall sitting Indian style on the end of the bed. Both looked as shocked as I did. "What's going on here?" I asked waving my hand in front of Niall and then Liam. "Nothing. Niall just loves you." Liam whispered with tears in his eyes and runs off to his room. I stood there shocked. I left Niall to check up on Liam. I found Liam curled up into a ball under the covers. Lifting up the covers I asked him what was wrong. "Harry, I've been in love with Niall since I met him and when we were snogging he called me by your name. He's in love with YOU." He said crying even more. "Yo-you're in love with Niall?" I asked close to tears. I knew he liked Niall, like a 'small crush', I didn't know he was in love. He nodded and took a deep breath. I swallowed and sighed. "Okay, well I'm gonna go talk to him. You can go downstairs if you'd like. I rented all the toy story movies since Louis broke them all and bought some of your favorite food." He smiled brightly with tears still making their way down his face. His smile lit up the room, it's upsetting seeing someone so preppy get so down. As he walked slowly downstairs with his toy story blanket I wiped away some tears that had escaped from my eyes.

Niall's P.O.V

I was left alone sitting on my bed shocked. I sat there and curled up into a ball. "You screwed up bad, Niall." Harry's voice filled the room. "I know," I whispered. "You know, He's in love with you. He'll do anything for you..." He continued, playing with his bracelets. "But I'll let you fix your stupid little incident with him. Tonight I planned on telling Liam that I was in love with him, but I guess my plans were over. He rejected me without even telling me directly. Anyway, I bought Liam's favorite foods and all the toy story movies. Don't screw this up and don't screw with his feelings." Harry was torn up, you can see the tears build up in his eyes but he held them back well. I reached over to wipe them but he slapped my hand away. "I'm sorry but this is my rejection of you," Harry said walking out of the room. He slammed the door shut and left me there crying. I was in love with Harry Styles. He was and still is my first love. Why is this happening? I would rather die than have any feelings. I have a lot going on right now, I don't need to deal with this bull. I sighed and went towards the bathroom. I took two pills that Liam had left on my bed and washed my face. I smiled brightly into the mirror. I quickly went down the stairs and plopped down onto the couch next to Liam.

"Oh, Hello," Liam whispered with a smile. He had tear stains on his cheeks. "Where's Harry? He said it was just the two of us..." Liam's voice cracked. "Um, he said he was tired and wanted me to come here instead," I said smiling. My phone buzzed rapidly. "What's that?" Liam asked taking my phone from me.

Liam's P.O.V

I grabbed Niall's phone from him. '100+ TWITTER' flashed on the broken screen. I slid the 'slide' button to open Twitter.

@Niall_Offical  You're such an attention seeker why don't you just die

@Niall_Offical  We Love you! #StayStrongNiall

@Niall_Offical  Go try again and don't fail this time

@Niall_Official  Go die you worthless twat

I sighed. "What? What happened?" Niall asked trying to grab his phone. "Nothing, let's watch Toy Story now." I smiled and put his phone into my back pocket. He nodded and put the DVD in and made some popcorn. I grabbed the gummy bears that Harry bought me. I love gummy bears and the way they melt into my mouth. Niall went under the covers with me. I smiled like a goofball but made sure he didn't notice. Harry is such a sweet kid, he must've planned this out for Niall and I. I'll make sure to thank him later. Hopefully, Niall and I can actually get into a relationship. I wrapped my arms around Niall as he cuddled into my chest.

Not so long after I heard soft snoring, I took a deep breath and planted my head on top of his.

Harry's P.O.V

I jog to my room with tears streaming down my face. I locked my door and lay in bed. "Tonight," I whispered and cried even more. But all I want is for Liam to be happy, so I'll let Niall hit it on with him. I cried for a couple of hours and suddenly got hungry. I quietly went down the stairs and into the kitchen. I heard snoring so I walked toward Liam and Niall.

They were cuddled up together sleeping. My bottom lip shivered and I sniffed. I turned off the 3rd movie which was on stop and got the gummy bears from Liam's hand. Turning off the light in the living room I kissed Liam's and Niall's heads. "Good night..." I jogged towards my room and sighed. I dialed 'BooBear' "When are you coming back?" I asked Louis as he answered. "Well hello to you too babe, and we're coming back on Friday. Don't worry I won't get El preggers." He joked. "I need someone right now," I said sniffing trying not to cry. "Oh, I'm sorry, Haz, but Perrie and Zayn suggested we'd go to L.A for the week. So El and I didn't want to stay alo-" "Never mind, it's okay. Have fun on your vacation." I interrupted him and hung up.

I threw my phone at the end of my bed and cuddled into my pillow. "Good Night..." I whispered.