Chapter Thirteen

Harry's P.O.V

I finished texting Liam, as I was already at the train station sitting there for about an hour or so. The drug store cashier told me Niall had asked him when the next train was. People passed by giving me looks of awe, asking for a picture or autograph. Since I love my fans I did as told. It was already dark out, I sat there with my sweater's hoodie pulled over my head. I checked the time. '7:46 PM.' I sighed and looked to my right. A small girl with a blanket was asleep with, what seems to be a dog. I took out all the money I had, which was about $40.00. I stuffed the money under the young girl's hand. The dog woke up, only to meet eyes with me. I hushed him and patted his head. He didn't bark, or growl. I started to speak with the dog. "Hope she has a home..she must be waiting for someone right?.." I asked waiting for a response. Nothing, of course Harry why would he answer you? It's a dog.  "Even if she did have home...she can keep the money, she can use a new blanket." i chuckled scratching the dog's head. "Hey.. I did a huge mistake.. that was really uncalled for. And I really hurt someone when I said that.. Do you think they'll forgive me?" I asked looking at the ground. The dog yawned closing it's eyes. "Ah..Harry your going crazy." I said to myself. "You're not crazy. Talking to yourself is normal." I heard a young voice say.

"Is that an angel? Hello?" I asked looking around. "Down here, silly." The young girl who was sleeping looked up at me. She had tear stains marking her face, and a small smile. She wore a thick scarf, long pants, mittens, a hat, a big sweater and some worn out boots. I chuckled and asked her "You here alone?" She said no and pointed to the dog I was talking to earlier. She handed me the money and thanked me. "It's fine you keep it, you need it more than I do." I said with a small smile. She said her thankyous again. "What's your name?" I asked her patting the dog. "Rose. You?" She asked back. "Harry." "Are you waiting for someone?" Rose asked covering the dog with the blanket she was covered with a while back. "Yeah.. a friend of mine. How about you?" I asked chewing on my bottom lip. "My sister." She said crossing her feet indian style. "What mistake did you do that you regret so bad..?" She asked looking into my eyes. "I..told my friend to die.. But I didn't mean it! I was just so upset that the one I loved ...loves him. I don't think he'll ever forgive me." I sighed. "If he loves and cares for you, he'll forgive you. If he doesn't right away, just be sure to remember he will..no matter what because he still loves you. And they won't hold a grudge on something you didn't mean. Just give it time. It'll make your relationship stronger, because you both know no matter what, you'd always be there for each other through thick and thin." Rose said. "Wo-" Something cut me off. A loud growling sound echoed through the small tunnel looking cave. The train had finally arrived. Rose and I both stood up and so did the dog. 

People came pouring out of the train. The young girl and I looked at every one's faces, not finding the people we've been waiting for. We both sat back down and waited. Two figures stepped out of the train. Niall and a teenage girl. "Niall!" "Emma!" Rose and I both yelled running up to the fimiliar faces. Niall didn't respond to the hug, just stood there shaking. Rose hugged her tightly. "Rose..you waited for me?" She asked. Rose nodded and didn't let go. "Let's go home..you're freezing. I'll make you some of my famous hot chocolate, how does that sound?" Emma asked. "Anything's fine with me.. aslong as your home." Rose said holding her older sister's hand. "I'll see you around Niall." Emma said waving good bye. "Bye Harry!" Rose yelled. "Come on Lucky, let's go home." Rose called, and Lucky did as told.I looked down at Niall. His face was completey red, a sign that he was ready to break down. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I trurley am, I never meant to hurt you or say that to yo-" "Please stop. It's okay..I'm used to being told to go die..  Just do me a favor.. even if you don't mean it, kiss me..Give me love." Niall pleaded in a whisper. I grabbed his face and said "Being used to something doesn't mean you like it" before I crashed our lips together. Our lips moved in sync. Niall's arms went around my neck as mine went down to his waist. This was the first time I have kissed Niall, and ever felt something. It was something that made my stomach do flips, it wasn't something that made me feel sick. Something good.