Chapter 6: Never Felt Love

2006 

‘Do you want to marry in Nashville?’ Karen asked.

‘I don’t care, even if we marry in Vegas by a fake Elvis, as long as I marry to you.’ Jimi said.

‘Aww. Jimi!’ Karen kissed Jimi. 

‘Do you know it soon?’ 

‘Are you going to say you’re already stressing about it?’ 

‘Maybe.’ Karen giggled, she sat on Jimi’s lap. Then Kimberly came in. 

‘Hello lovebirds.’  She said. 

‘Hey Kim.’ Jimi and Karen said at the same time. They looked at eachother and started to laugh. 

‘How cute, together for barley three months and you already finish each other’s words.’ Kimberly laughed. She took a seat at the table and started to do some paperwork. 

‘Karen?’ Kimberly asked later. 

‘Yes?’ Karen turned around. 

‘Do you know sure you don’t want anything? The couch maybe? I don’t care.’ 

‘I know that, honey, but no. The only thing I want is my bed because Jimi’s bed is crap.’ 

‘Well, thanks.’ Jimi said. ‘I’ll tell my bed.’ The three started to laugh. A month ago Kimberly asked Karen if it was okay if Schlap would move in by them. Karen said she doesn’t but that it was maybe better for her to move out. ‘I can’t live here forever.’ So she decided to move in by Jimi. 

‘I’ll miss you.’ Kimberly said. /‘I’ll miss you too.’ Karen replied.

‘Karen?’ Kimberly yelled from upstairs. 

‘Shall I wear black or white?’ 

‘White, otherwise it will look like our funeral.’ Karen yelled back. She heard Kimberly laughing. 

‘But in white it looks like we’ll going to marry each other.’ Now it was Karen’s time to laugh. 

‘Wear what you want sweets.’ Karen said. 

‘Okay.’ Kimberly came down in a black dress. 

‘Welcome to the club.’  Karen said, who was wearing black pants with a matching black jacket. 

‘You see, funeral.’ Kimberly laughed. 

‘But it’s a sad moment so I understand our deep instinct.’ 

‘I agree. You’re ready?’ 

‘I sure am.’

The girls went downtown to their favorite restaurant. 

‘did you saw how that dude looked at us?’ Karen whispered after they took a seat at their table. 

‘Who? The waiter? No, I missed that.’ Kimberly said. 

‘Oh, you had to see his face. He looked like us like we’re having a date.’ Karen laughed. 

‘A date? Oh gussie. And you’re not my type anyway.’ 

‘Well, excuse me?’ Karen shouted. 

‘Kidding, kidding. You know I have a huge woman crush on you since we met.’ Kimberly giggled. 

‘Now you sound like Jimi.’ 

‘I know. But if we were dating you would be the guy.’ 

‘Why would I be the guy?’