Christmas Special!!

"What!? She said it'd be nice!" "Sorry. It's dangerous to drive with what's predicted." Younghoon sighed in frustration. Everything was against him. "Why don't you just wait until the next day?" "Lend me some cash. I'm taking the subway." They looked at Younghoon with worry. "You're insane. Does he really need these gifts now?" "It wouldn't feel the same if it was given the day before nor after." Juyeon fished in his wallet and handed him a few bills. "Be careful, Hoon." He thanked them then took off for the underground subway.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

He checked his phone again to make sure he was going on the right direction. He missed Changmin dearly, and he could feel Changmin's sadness as well now that his mind wasn't clouded. He looked at their mixed string as it waved normally like the others. "I'll be back soon, I promise Changmin..." He gently held the string as the train took off from the station.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

He emerged from the station and was hit from all sides with snow. The ground was blanketed in white and the sun had almost completely set. Younghoon began his travel back as he followed the directions on his phone. Then it shut off. "Hey..." He tried just about everything before concluding it dead. "Guess I'm on my own..."

He passed by various shops and a few bars here and there. He noticed a few people up ahead and wanted to avoid them, but the shortest distance was to go straight. He passed by with ease then froze when they called out to him. "What's your problem?" "Nothing." Younghoon internally panicked as they walked closer to him. "Such a small gift. Who's it for, the dead?" "I'm just gonna go." He took off at top speed, at least what he could manage in this snow storm. He looked back and saw they were chasing him. "Why is everything bad happening to me!?"

I had turned back to see what had happened then saw them surrounding one of them. I walked over as I couldn't turn a blind eye. "You okay dude?" "Are you...?" I noticed a police men was heading in our direction and I hoped he could get this guy help. "What's going on here?" "He did this to me. I don't even know him yet he took out his anger on me." Younghoon frowned as he denied the accusations. "These two are witnesses sir." "Is what he saying true?" They nodded without hesitation.

Younghoon was soon riding in the back of a police car as it drove away from his destination. He sighed as his Christmas day had been nothing but trouble from the start. "It's Christmas yet you decided to beat up an innocent guy." "I'm innocent sir." "That's what they all say." Younghoon remained quiet as he was taken to the station.

Present

"You really went all the way back just to get my Christmas gift?" "Yeah." Changmin motioned for him to lean closer then proceeded to shake him. "I can't believe you went through all of that just for a silly gift..." "I did it because I wanted to see you happy." "All I really wanted was to spend the entire day with you...maybe cuddle and have some tea..." Younghoon felt a wave of sadness go through their string. "I'm sorry...I ruined our Christmas." Changmin stepped back as someone opened the cell. "You're free, Mr. Kim. We hope to never see you here again."

They walked home hand in hand as the snow storm had quieted down. "It's a pretty sight." "I hardly had time to appreciate it, especially since I caught it at a bad time." Changmin leaned closer to Younghoon then sighed contentedly. "Let's have a Christmas do over tomorrow." "I'd like that." Younghoon watched as Changmin threw snow in the air then screamed happily as it fell on him. "You'll catch a cold." "Then catch one with me!" Changmin ran away in fits of laughter as he had hit Younghoon square in the face with snow.