A Feeling

ah, over 20k reads. or views. I still don't know which it is to this day. anyway, moving on.

sure, i've gone silent for quite a while now, not pumping out stories like I used to (don't worry, i'm still writing, just have other things keeping me busy), but I do check every day, seeing all the votes and comments you all make on this story and some others.

if you asked me back when I first started writing My Bully, my first ever seriously written fanfic if I ever thought any of my stories would become somewhat popular amongst people, i'd laugh at you and push the thought away.

I was never one to have a lot of self confidence (and I still don't but), and there have been times where i've deleted stories out of fear of them not being liked. but after a while, I said to hell with it. I was going to write what I wanted and even if it seemed like there was no one reading that story, there's at least one person out there enjoying it.

I apologize for getting real sappy here, but I honestly just wanted you all to know that i'm eternally grateful for everything. sure, it's nothing compared to what other writers get on a daily basis, but to see that there ARE people who appreciate MY work, it's really heartwarming.

thank you redds. i'll keep working hard and get more stories published and out to you all. 🥰