Taehyung

"Are you worried about me?"

I turn my face away, trying to hide the blush that was now covering the side of my neck and cheek.

"You wish."

He smiles and pulls me into the hospital bed, making me yelp in surprise.

I feel his arms tighten around my stomach, and my back arches in playful resistance. His fingers run through my hair, brushing the dark locks from the root to tip.

"Kirelei," He breathes my name out, making a shiver go up my spine. "What am I going to do with you?"

I curl my lips into a flirtatious smile, cupping my hands around my face and puckering my lips.

"You can start by kissing me."

I had completely meant it as a joke, and I thought V would catch the real meaning behind my sudden actions.

But apparently he didn't because his eyes go dark with desire as he pushes my shoulders down on the bed, lifting up my face with a single finger.

"Wait- I was kidding! I meant it as a joke, I promise!" I quickly shriek out, but his face twists into a malicious smirk.

"Too late."

Then his fingers bury into my hair and before I can pull away, his lips are on mine. Wondrous sensations explode in my mouth, and I can't help but to press back.

It's nothing like the gentle, hesitant exchange of emotions we had back in the palace of Carrera. Instead, something sparks between us as V pushes me down even further, growling from deep inside his throat. His emotions again burst into my head, traveling through the pathway of our lips. I can feel his desire for me, the pleasure he feels as he kisses me.

The exchange makes fire run up my neck, heating the tips of my ears bright red.

When he breaks away, I immediately intake sharply, gasping for breath. His gaze sweeps over my wide doe eyes, and travels down to my neck.

I know what he's going to do and I quickly push his body backwards.

My face is red as a tomato as I press my hands against my fiery cheeks, approaching a state of hyperventilation.

"That's....enough for today." I blush even further as I feel his amused gaze on my back. "Yep, definitely enough."

He turns my body around and smiles devilishly at my skin, which is painted a deep scarlet.

"I promise I'll be gentle with you, Kir. Remember, I'm only harsh when I want to be."

Skies. What happened to the cold boy who shunned me out and pretended I never existed just a few days ago? What happened to that boy that hated the very idea of physical contact?

"V- Whatever your real name is-" I point at his smirking face with my finger. "You better-"

"I'll tell you what my real name is." I look up in surprise at his sudden statement. "I feel like you deserve to know."

His eyes are distant as they sparkle with a new light. "What is it?" I ask, curious to know. I'd gotten so used to calling him as V that I had forgotten that was just his nickname he gave himself.

"It's Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

"Tae?" I say back as he looks at me with love in his eyes. Pleasure runs up my body at his attention on me, and I realize that I've completely and undoubtedly, fallen in love with this assassin named Kim Taehyung.